the trolls back in the spotlight

Tumbleweed

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know what constitutes a Lance disciple, but i would expect this to be the same as a Lance fanatic.

I dont have pics or posters of Lance and dont even own a book by him so i guess this would make me just a fan without the atic.

And a as a la fan minus the atic are you happy with the french lab and the way they handled/tested his samples?

I dont know what constitutes a Lance disciple' date=' but i would expect this to be the same as a Lance fanatic.

I dont have pics or posters of Lance and dont even own a book by him so i guess this would make me just a fan without the atic.
[/quote']

Guys just a question?  Why are we embarrased to say we are Armstrong supporters? 

I have said before, you don't have to like the man to like what he has done.  In all fairness, he won the TdF 7 times in a row.

Surely that must say something. 

So tell me......

Did LA dope in any of his TdF victories ?

A simple Y/N would suffice

Big%20smile

edit: My take is YES, doped up to the eyeballs !

The Thug2007-06-21 07:07:21

So tell me......

Did LA dope in any of his TdF victories ?

A simple Y/N would suffice

Big%20smile

edit: My take is YES' date=' doped up to the eyeballs !

[/quote']

And this was picked up in 2000,2001,2002, 2003,2004,2005 ?

A simple Y/N would suffice.

Big%20smile

Make that a NO
scotty2007-06-21 07:20:06

Well that depends - Are you unhappy with the lab and the results only when they test positive but are happy to accept the test results blindly when they show that la did not dope??

Might be a good thing to accept the results all the time not only when they fit in with your point of view.

Either way - LA is buggered if he does hit back, buggered if he doesn't. Problem is, he was never found guilty of doping. Until he is found guilty or take the Riis route of admitting anything, this whole discussion is pure unfounded speculation. Fact remains, LA won enough TdF's for WADA to have had the chance to catch him. You don't have to like him - I can bet you it does not really matter much to him. By the way - what qualifies you to have these strong opinions on the credibility of internationally accredited laboratories?

Ok, I have both books, they're good reading.

Secondly - if he doped, he wasn't the only one. Take it eg. myself and ewep goes and participates in this toughest race offering $10bn prize money. He dopes, I want to know what hes doing so I can better it for a chance to win. I'm gonna dope with somethign better, or more than him. Now , I find out he uses EPO (the best), so I'm not gonna dope or not use EPO and give him the chance to win? No, I'll also dope. So ya, if Lance doped, the rest also ave doped...

Will be happy when labs are able to determine once and for all if an athlete did/did not dope, and if/when this breakthrough happens and if/when LA is found guilty with the evidence (similiar to the current lot) i will be ok with it.

Technology is improving, LA does not have the same means to mask whatever doping cover up medicine he is accused of using in the past, so i guess its just a matter of time then.

I've also got both books.  Very interesting reading and I admire the guy for the amount of effort and dedication he put into his cycling. 

Until there is solid proof of him doping, I'll always believe he is innocent.

My suggestion is, rather just leave this issue until such time LA can be successfully prosecuted of doping. Comments calling him a wheelsucker etc. is just simply irrational and very childish. Surely he has done enough in TT's to convince any enthusiast that he is a superb athlete.

I have no opinion either way about the labs, I just find it amusing that when the labs find a positive result the fans of who ever they bust, kick up a stink about the procedure/process followed etc. yet when the lab results are negative they are happy to accept the results from the same lab without reservation..... so I guess my gripe is not with the labs but with the fans.