Where can you find a "nose flare"

Bram_on_Madone

We went to just north of Roslyn in PTA yesterday for a Karate comp. The car temp showed 39DEg from sitting the sun and got down to 36 when driving !!! was cooking inside the hall.

SwissV - are you in Zug?  I've got some friends there and visited them in May, was great.  Now I have them ship me some Krische clandestinely every so often.

You guys have brought me to my senses with this Nose Flare nonsense - I think I'm rather just going to put Kirsche in my water bottle.  Now that's something I've tested my self and know improves breathing!Clown

SwissV - are you in Zug?  I've got some friends there and visited them in May' date=' was great.  Now I have them ship me some Krische clandestinely every so often.

You guys have brought me to my senses with this Nose Flare nonsense - I think I'm rather just going to put Kirsche in my water bottle.  Now that's something I've tested my self and know improves breathing!Clown
[/quote']

Ja ich bin ein Zuger

20100215_043939_Copy_of_Discove.jpg

Nose flare. I reckon if you squirt some Ruy's Piri Piri sauce in each nostril. Block you nose and wait for 30 seconds.....