Trek EX9 STOLEN !

Mad Dog

Pls keep yr eyes open for a 2010 EX9 19". Bike was stolen yesterday afternoon & let us know if you have any info 0119554342

Where?

When?

Colour and/or distinctive parts?

pm the Hub Detective Yang for help!

Don't know the details? Got a sms from Eben @ Westrand cycles.
Westrand I think.

Not to be funny about this, but this is akin to asking people to keep a look out for a BMW that was stolen. We need specifics or we are more useless than usual.

Its a 2010 trek EX9 19'' full susser. The colour is a matte cepia with gold bits (headset, seatpost clamp) Fox 32 rlc fork with the QR15 thru axle, fox RP-23 rear shock with DRCV. Sram x-9 and x-0 drive train, Avid elixir R hydraulic disc brakes with bontrager stem, seatpost, bars and wheels.

Thre arent too many of the bikes out there so it should pop up somewhere. Thanks!

Sux Man, where in the West Rand? cause the f#cker that got my bike as well as interns and Kleintje is a Mozambiquan that Operates from Little Falls to Fairlands, if it is him chances are that it will end up in Moz and yang will get it, but they are wising up and the ransom for the bikes go up every time 

Ok Mojoman -gotcha.  In my case our gardener/general assistant was washing it outside and went to get the chain scrubber (he knows his stuff) and when he got back it was gone, guy jumped over the wall and had it in 2 min. Think Intern's was similar from what I heard.