This is it

Squishy Thingy

Ok ok, can I just throw a spanner in the works?

Is it really that bad if you guy looks a bit? you know, a lovely lady walking down the street...if he doesn't look, I dunno, then you should be worried.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have my own job as does my other half... we are both art inclined thus we are both equally visual... i just sometimes wish he would visualise something else for a change... it makes me feel k@k when his eyes wonder... more out of past experiences that still remain unshaken unfortunately

Sorry to hear about your marriage problems but you are posting on the wrong forum.  Your hubbys wondering eye has got nothing to do with the hub' date=' My husband has posted and looked at the girls on girls with bicycle thread and I have never had a problem with it.  <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I trust him, but when we got married he did not stop being a man and I did not stop being a woman I find loads of other men attractive but I only love my husband and he only loves me.  But we are both secure people, secure on our own and secure in our marriage.  You should not look at the Hub as the problem but rather ask yourself why you are so insecure. 

[/quote']

& the plot thickens - "cue JAWS THEME TUNE"

Ok ok' date=' can I just throw a spanner in the works?

Is it really that bad if you guy looks a bit? you know, a lovely lady walking down the street...if he doesn't look, I dunno, then you should be worried.

[/quote']

could they then be a poof Shocked

i have my own job as does my other half... we are both art inclined thus we are both equally visual... i just sometimes wish he would visualise something else for a change... it makes me feel k@k when his eyes wonder... more out of past experiences that still remain unshaken unfortunately

Sorry to hear about your marriage problems but you are posting on the wrong forum.  Your hubbys wondering eye has got nothing to do with the hub' date=' My husband has posted and looked at the girls on girls with bicycle thread and I have never had a problem with it.  <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I trust him, but when we got married he did not stop being a man and I did not stop being a woman I find loads of other men attractive but I only love my husband and he only loves me.  But we are both secure people, secure on our own and secure in our marriage.  You should not look at the Hub as the problem but rather ask yourself why you are so insecure. 

[/quote']

do you have a sister?

feeling on beer?

Note:

however, as always there will be limits, every girl has 'em....??

[/quote']

just to clear up a few points:

firstly we aren't married...

secondly our love for each other has been tested a few times and have survived superbly

thirdly i'm not spilling "marital problems" or feeling insecure.

last i checked i had the right to openly voice my opinion and thats what i'm doing.

people need to learn to relax...

i so love winding people up but truth be told its stupid to get upset about something this stupid.

i know i sound contradictory but in fact i am just being myself (for once) and i wanted to see how people would react

Holy...I'm just playing with you...oops, or is that not allowed on here?

You are still my fav guy...even though you are a trouble maker ;-)

Dear Ms Squishy

Here's how it is.

Us (happily) married guys are like dogs barking at cars. We like to pretend that we would know exactly what to do if we caught one, but really it's a lie.

We look. We don't look wistfully. We don't look with a view to swapping anything out. We just look. My bike has Camagnolo, but I still really like the look of the single-sided Shimano crank design.

Whoever a guy is married to, there are a bazillion better looking women out there. This is true even if you are married to a combination of Eva Mendes, Marilyn Monroe, Megan Fox and Gwyneth Paltrow, with hints of Cate Blanchett. (The same logic naturally applies from a woman's point of view, too.)

We like to look at our wives too.

Do not repeat this to anybody, or my man card will be revoked, but if we stay faithful (and many of us do) it's because of the way you are, not the way you look.

For most of us, looking at women is proof of one thing and one thing only: that we still have a pulse. The day I stop looking is the day my poephol relaxes and my tootsies curl.

Now cut your poor bf/husband/bondage slave some slack!

James

Dear Ms Squishy

Here's how it is.

Us (happily) married guys are like dogs barking at cars. We like to pretend that we would know exactly what to do if we caught one' date=' but really it's a lie.

We look. We don't look wistfully. We don't look with a view to swapping anything out. We just look. My bike has Camagnolo, but I still really like the look of the single-sided Shimano crank design.

Whoever a guy is married to, there are a bazillion better looking women out there. This is true even if you are married to a combination of Eva Mendes, Marilyn Monroe, Megan Fox and Gwyneth Paltrow, with hints of Cate Blanchett. (The same logic naturally applies from a woman's point of view, too.)

We like to look at our wives too.

Do not repeat this to anybody, or my man card will be revoked, but if we stay faithful (and many of us do) it's because of the way you are, not the way you look.

For most of us, looking at women is proof of one thing and one thing only: that we still have a pulse. The day I stop looking is the day my poephol relaxes and my tootsies curl.

Now cut your poor bf/husband/bondage slave some slack!

James[/quote']

Hmmmmm. You getting soft here, but we'll only accept it once