hell hath no wrath like a womans fury

dude whoever you are GOOOOOOOOODLUCK

me takes hat & runs....... faaaaaaaraway

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my point is men see us for one thing and one thing only...

i know men belive in the " i can look at the menu but i'll eat at home" nonsense

you look at the menu to see if anything is good enough to replace the dinner at home or substitute it for a while.

but women have to be content with their dinner at home or they get their names smeared in mud and get labeled for it.

It really sounds if you talk out of personal experience. I love looking at the pictures that are posted here. But I will never trade my lovely wife for any of them. Maybe you should stop generalising.

i know men belive in the " i can look at the menu but i'll eat at home" nonsense

you look at the menu to see if anything is good enough to replace the dinner at home or substitute it for a while.

but women have to be content with their dinner at home or they get their names smeared in mud and get labeled for it.

Lets try and apply some logic here before you lash a lot more sterotypes together and start burning underwear...

There is ONE thread dedicated to naked chicks on bikes - there are several HUNDRED threads on the TechQ&A so going by the numbers the first thing a male cyclist would like to do is stop his hydraulic brakes from squealing!

You're playing judge, jury and executioner here for the entire population - not quite fair...

It really sounds if you talk out of personal experience. I love looking at the pictures that are posted here. But I will never trade my lovely wife for any of them. Maybe you should stop generalising.

its not a generalization. im ranting about every man who gets perverted urges when some subject come to view.

mud dee i would shake you warmly by the hand but i dont know you or where you are.

mud dee i would shake you warmly by the hand but i dont know you or where you are.

No problem...what are you doing tonight? LOL

Why is it that the first thing that appeals to male cyclists is a good old nekkid pic of some idiot on a bike?

Most hubber men have a better half who has to sit here and read how their guys salivate over "hot nekkid chicks" on bikes...

As a beginner' date=' i really don't have the best looking body and i will admit it as truth and not out of self pity. and to read that my other half loves looking at "hot nekkid chicks" on bikes.

i find it insulting that a man can't see past the junk in a woman's trunk. i mean come on guys... we more than just bodies (even if some aren't so great)

i for one am more brains than brawn for a woman and i keep telling myself its a phase but its starting to get hard to ignore when that person is reaching his fifties and still can't see the true value of a woman.

[/quote']

and your point is?

that is your perception.

men are more visual than women.  They like pictures.  (I am sure that many women would prefer their men looking at pictures, instead of hunting the real thing).

women like stories.  Hell the latest Mills and Boons border on erotica.  (the imagination is most powerful)  Yet, men are not allowed to complain about women reading and swopping them out.

In the modern workplace if there is any "eating out" the women are not only willing particpants but in many cases the ones ordering from the menu.  Some women even pride their ability to hook the right men and thereby get the right promotion or "marraige".  Successful men are the most desired designer jewelery in Houton, Craighallpark and Sandton. 

Men you have been warned

I call dibs on the popcorn!

what you sponsoring ?' date=' im in...... will be awesome showdown Shocked
[/quote']

Deal, now we need someone to cover the beers and we are set!

i have my own job as does my other half... we are both art inclined thus we are both equally visual... i just sometimes wish he would visualise something else for a change... it makes me feel k@k when his eyes wonder... more out of past experiences that still remain unshaken unfortunately