This is it

Squishy Thingy

now for something completely inappropriate that will leave this thread burning for about 20 minutes:

http://office-humour.co.uk/content/images/2008/06/8376.jpg

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Ms Squishy

Here's how it is.

Us (happily) married guys are like dogs barking at cars. We like to pretend that we would know exactly what to do if we caught one' date=' but really it's a lie.

We look. We don't look wistfully. We don't look with a view to swapping anything out. We just look. My bike has Camagnolo, but I still really like the look of the single-sided Shimano crank design.

Whoever a guy is married to, there are a bazillion better looking women out there. This is true even if you are married to a combination of Eva Mendes, Marilyn Monroe, Megan Fox and Gwyneth Paltrow, with hints of Cate Blanchett. (The same logic naturally applies from a woman's point of view, too.)

We like to look at our wives too.

Do not repeat this to anybody, or my man card will be revoked, but if we stay faithful (and many of us do) it's because of the way you are, not the way you look.

For most of us, looking at women is proof of one thing and one thing only: that we still have a pulse. The day I stop looking is the day my poephol relaxes and my tootsies curl.

Now cut your poor bf/husband/bondage slave some slack!

James[/quote']

so n bek moet heuning kry Clap

Dear Ms Squishy

Here's how it is.

Us (happily) married guys are like dogs barking at cars. We like to pretend that we would know exactly what to do if we caught one' date=' but really it's a lie.

We look. We don't look wistfully. We don't look with a view to swapping anything out. We just look. My bike has Camagnolo, but I still really like the look of the single-sided Shimano crank design.

Whoever a guy is married to, there are a bazillion better looking women out there. This is true even if you are married to a combination of Eva Mendes, Marilyn Monroe, Megan Fox and Gwyneth Paltrow, with hints of Cate Blanchett. (The same logic naturally applies from a woman's point of view, too.)

We like to look at our wives too.

Do not repeat this to anybody, or my man card will be revoked, but if we stay faithful (and many of us do) it's because of the way you are, not the way you look.

For most of us, looking at women is proof of one thing and one thing only: that we still have a pulse. The day I stop looking is the day my poephol relaxes and my tootsies curl.

Now cut your poor bf/husband/bondage slave some slack!

James[/quote']

Hmmmmm. You getting soft here, but we'll only accept it once

I propose we Yellow Card him immediately!

Holy...I'm just playing with you...oops' date=' or is that not allowed on here?

?

You are still my fav guy...even though you are a trouble maker ;-)
[/quote']

holy roller2010-02-19 23:23:41

you people are in need of some fresh air really.

btw i joining gym and should be cycling up and down primrose just to see some reactions...

and i have a good understanding with tedibearSmile

which is why i love him so much...

he understands my mood swings.... the next one is in five minutes

Sorry to hear about your marriage problems but you are posting on the wrong forum.  Your hubbys wondering eye has got nothing to do with the hub' date=' My husband has posted and looked at the girls on girls with bicycle thread and I have never had a problem with it.  <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I trust him, but when we got married he did not stop being a man and I did not stop being a woman I find loads of other men attractive but I only love my husband and he only loves me.  But we are both secure people, secure on our own and secure in our marriage.  You should not look at the Hub as the problem but rather ask yourself why you are so insecure. 

[/quote']

+1 and then some.

Squishy, I do not know either of you, but I think a bit of relaxation is called for.

My Wife's dad had a drinking problem. I was tarred with the same brush even though I never got smashed in her company. Not fair.

I take your point that the wounds from the past are still hurting, but you cannot blame the Bear for what some other chop did.

How do you think men feel when their wives/girlfriends/significant others drool over Brad Split? Do we get all insecure every time? No. Some do, but then insecurity is in both sexes.

If he loves you and you know it, then relax. If you do not know if he really loves you, then that is another issue. I sometimes point out a guy to my wife and ask if she thinks he is good looking. No harm, no foul.

If she wants to hook up with him, then that is all well and good by me - our relationship is obviously over in that case. Do I look at THAT thread - hell yes! Do I pursue the ladies/women depicted there? Hell no!

mmmmmm nake dude... ewe

naked hot hick......Big%20smile

this has earned you a lovely place in the dog boxAngry

Ag no man. There's nothing wrong with that post...He can be glad jagwil didn't notice the missing letters though LOL

truth be told' date=' on that thread he said "hich" if memory serves...

he may never have meant chick....???
[/quote']

actually dislexia is a registered disease which not only i suffer from...

you people are in need of some fresh air really.

btw i joining gym and should be cycling up and down primrose just to see some reactions...

and i have a good understanding with tedibearSmile

which is why i love him so much...

he understands my mood swings.... the next one is in five minutes

anyway thanks for the friday afternoon e-ntertainment.Big%20smile

Holy...I'm just playing with you...oops' date=' or is that not allowed on here?

You are still my fav guy...even though you are a trouble maker ;-)
[/quote']

CryCry