This is it

Squishy Thingy

i have my own job as does my other half... we are both art inclined thus we are both equally visual... i just sometimes wish he would visualise something else for a change... it makes me feel k@k when his eyes wonder... more out of past experiences that still remain unshaken unfortunately

please take it up with him at home.  Either that or start leaving pics of half naked men around the house.  Or even worse hang around the house half naked' date=' and when he confronts you about it,  say that you were just living out his fantasy.  Please refrain from airing your domestic problem on a public forum.
[/quote']

No, don't stop! Why must she refrain??? This needs to be sorted out on the hub i say! The hub caused her to rant about it, specifically Holy Roller's thread. Please point me to that thread Big%20smile

nathrix2010-02-19 08:37:42

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

squishy. it's a sin. even the thought of it is a sin. turf his ass. take him for everything he's got! how dare he?

you are the one who started the thread that got me ranting in the first placeStern%20Smile

huh? really?

name the thread so we all can watchWink

mud dee i would shake you warmly by the hand but i dont know you or where you are.

No problem...what are you doing tonight? LOL

kakking out her boyf!

knowing myself i'll probably k@k him out on the drive home and watch some brainless action movie tonight after i cooked him supperEmbarrassed

have some ambition.  get him to buy takeaways and beer on the way home.Wink

squishy. it's a sin. even the thought of it is a sin. turf his ass. take him for everything he's got! how dare he?

you are the one who started the thread that got me ranting in the first placeStern%20Smile

huh? really?

yeah

Squishy thingy: it is not true. The nakkid chicks do not have to be on bikes.

Its a ROFLHOUSE in here this afternoon!!

mud dee i would shake you warmly by the hand but i dont know you or where you are.

No problem...what are you doing tonight? LOL

kakking out her boyf!

knowing myself i'll probably k@k him out on the drive home and watch some brainless action movie tonight after i cooked him supperEmbarrassed

have some ambition.  get him to buy takeaways and beer on the way home.Wink

yeah but payday is still far enough to prevent that and he just loves my tuna pasta

huh? really?

Just had a look.  Someone is not going to be quite and cuddly tonight smiley36.gif

just remember, it was Paul Newman who famously said why go out for a burger when you've got steak at home.... naturally enough he made no mention of window shopping.... the way this is going we'll be walking round covered from head to toe in a sheet.... anyone for a one way flight to Saudi....

Its always you Holy. You got this poor dude in some deep sh*t. How do you sleep at night?

+1

He has nothing better to do. LOL

?

?

huh? really?

?

?

yeah

look again. if you search for "nekkid" that i started, and the boyf gets all heated up about the pic there, you have trouble. it was about a male kiwi guy fighting for the right to ride naked. your troubles have deepened smiley3.gif

i have my own job as does my other half... we are both art inclined thus we are both equally visual... i just sometimes wish he would visualise something else for a change... it makes me feel k@k when his eyes wonder... more out of past experiences that still remain unshaken unfortunately

Sorry to hear about your marriage problems but you are posting on the wrong forum.  Your hubbys wondering eye has got nothing to do with the hub, My husband has posted and looked at the girls on girls with bicycle thread and I have never had a problem with it.  <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I trust him, but when we got married he did not stop being a man and I did not stop being a woman I find loads of other men attractive but I only love my husband and he only loves me.  But we are both secure people, secure on our own and secure in our marriage.  You should not look at the Hub as the problem but rather ask yourself why you are so insecure.