CRC order

crasher

After reading some recent posts I was pleased to see my box of goodies arrive without any customs hassles order was just under 6K arrived in 8 days only paid the vatSmile

Fighting the urge to start stripping and replacing things as I want to ride tom and Sunday so suppose wise thing is to leave it till monday then I will have a few evenings to do it 

I just love new bitsBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile 

XTR cable sets grey and black (can see which looks betterSmile)

XT chain

XTR shadow rear derailure (looks so nice feel bad to know that if i keep up past performances it will be bent and twisted soon but it is quite a work of art its my favourite bit after fondling them allLOL)

XT casette

XT front and rear brakes (front brake r/s leverThumbs%20Up)

XT front derailure (just couldnt warrant the diff for the XTRConfused)

SLX shifters (for my sons bike)

My old casette ,rear derailure, front derailure and brakes are all going onto his bike so he will get a 9speed upgrade and his cable discs will be upgraded plus got some SLX discs for him so he is scoring a nice upgrade as well will also fit whichever colour cable set I dont use for him as well.

Quite a nice little project looking forward to it

I am a roadie through and through! You will never see me in the dirt... ever...

But I have to admit, this does look like some cool machinery Embarrassed

20100219_124955_23787.jpg

Getting goodies like this is just ?like the sensation of Christmas where you were a kid - such a rush! And addictive!?

Kieran just think if you did some MTB, then it would open a whole new realm of cycling parts to upgrade. The fun will never stop.

I am a roadie through and through! You will never see me in the dirt... ever...

Embarrassed

Moffie......WinkLOL (just kiddin)