True or Not True??? Nick Bester Tested Positive???

NiNi

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i remember correctly he started harmony running club! he said in the late nineties that they should legalise doping because athletes will always find a way of masking. this happened after Mahlala Mohloli? was caught doping at the comrades (Nandralone) he went on to say that if doping was legalised it would be better because then doctors could prescribe dosages that would prevent over dosing............ makes you think

The paper article........http://www.dispatch.co.za/1999/07/09/southafrica/BESTER.HTMheadhunter2010-02-22 06:36:37

who is Nick Bester?
The father of a very hot blue bull DeadDead   cheerleader

whom loves silicon in a 'big' way... as jy hoor wat ek s?.....

aai laaik very much...

Dont post stuff like this if you dont know all of the facts. Yes its fun to harp on it on an open forum, but at the same time its a bad idea.

What if you sentence this guy to death, only to find out its absolute rubbish? You gonna come on here and apologise publicly? (not likely)

Leave it be....

Dont post stuff like this if you dont know all of the facts. Yes its fun to harp on it on an open forum' date=' but at the same time its a bad idea.

What if you sentence this guy to death, only to find out its absolute rubbish? You gonna come on here and apologise publicly? (not likely)

Leave it be....
[/quote']

Totally agree!!!

if you havent got concrete facts dont go throwing around acusations!

all my attempts to hijack this thread with more pleasing images and stories, tainted by GO3 (what happened to GO, GO1 and GO2), who bring your attention back to the unsubstantiated rumours.

Really do you know how long it took to get Ms Besters pic?

all my attempts to hijack this thread with more pleasing images and stories' date=' tainted by GO3 (what happened to GO, GO1 and GO2), who bring your attention back to the unsubstantiated rumours.

Really do you know how long it took to get Ms Besters pic?
[/quote'] 

Sorry bud...was just having my 2c worth...

Glad you loaded that picture though!

i hereby volunteer to investigate the fact about the silicone mentioned earlier!

thanks for all the hard work Canaris!! we seriously need to do some further investigations into the romour! i would even go so far as to suggest we start a new thread for it!!Wink

Hi, I just had a chat with Nick, he was not tested in the last few months. CSA also has not been informed of this.

To pull his daughter into this is not very good taste. His son is a promising young rider and also dont deserve this.

I suspect this thread was started by a family member of a pro that was managed by Nick a few years ago, sour grapes. The same person also badmouths CSA, but are possibly part of our management on overseas trips. If you dont have proof rather stop. It causes big damage.

Hi' date=' I just had a chat with Nick, he was not tested in the last few months. CSA also has not been informed of this.

To pull his daughter into this is not very good taste. His son is a promising young rider and also dont deserve this.

I suspect this thread was started by a family member of a pro that was managed by Nick a few years ago, sour grapes. The same person also badmouths CSA, but are possibly part of our management on overseas trips. If you dont have proof rather stop. It causes big damage.
[/quote']

Grootlem are they talking about Nick jnr here or senior?

Hi' date=' I just had a chat with Nick, he was not tested in the last few months. CSA also has not been informed of this.

[/quote']

Neither his daughter or his son was "Pulled" into the false accusation against Nick.  Nick and his children are all high profile  and successful people.  If you mention one the others also spring to mind.  To show that  the family unit is successful and disciplined in their various careers and pursuits is a tribute to a great man.  What other South African family can have such success without hard work?  To mention them is to refute baser accusations against NICK

[/quote']

Neither his daughter or his son was "Pulled" into the false accusation against Nick.  Nick and his children are all high profile  and successful people.  If you mention one the others also spring to mind.  To show that  the family unit is successful and disciplined in their various careers and pursuits is a tribute to a great man.  What other South African family can have such success without hard work?  To mention them is to refute baser accusations against NICK

WOW now that was

eloquent

well said my man!!!! well said