Best birthday present ever form my wife!!!

Snoek

Very nice. Have you seen the ad with him in drag in the Ride mag? He really does look like Eva Longoria..

Very nice. Have you seen the ad with him in drag in the Ride mag? He really does look like Eva Longoria..

No I haven?t but these pedals really pimp out my ride.

I have a Merida 907 with a black and yellow colour paint job. I have changed the Sram Rival hoodies form black to yellow and the cork tape has been changed to yellow to. The next step for me is to anodize the shifters, brakes, crank and derailleurs yellow. Then I shall be done pimping my ride.

Damn, you are lucky. My GF does not even know where a bike shop is nevermind what to buy there.

BTW, I think you are going overboard with the yellow stuff. It's not like you can undo the anodizing. I will stop at the yellow bars, Hudz and seat. Don't even bother with the housing. Maybe and its a big maybe, get Teyrone to redo the decals on your wheels in yellow.

Damn' date=' you are lucky. My GF does not even know where a bike shop is nevermind what to buy there.

BTW, I think you are going overboard with the yellow stuff. It's not like you can undo the anodizing. I will stop at the yellow bars, Hudz and seat. Don't even bother with the housing. Maybe and its a big maybe, get Teyrone to redo the decals on your wheels in yellow.[/quote']

Thanks for all the info.

Your wife seems to know you well, Snoek!

I have a set of red ones like that on my iron horse.

Guest Big H
Damn' date=' you are lucky. My GF does not even know where a bike shop is nevermind what to buy there.

BTW, I think you are going overboard with the yellow stuff. It's not like you can undo the anodizing. I will stop at the yellow bars, Hudz and seat. Don't even bother with the housing. Maybe and its a big maybe, get Teyrone to redo the decals on your wheels in yellow.[/quote']

Koop 'n tandum, koop vir haar 'n helmut en sukke geel paddles. Sy MOET leer hoe om fiets te ry een of anner tyd!!!!!!