Sunday ride?

I know it's a bit late but I wondered who in the N/W part of JHB is riding tomorrow and where they were planning to go. My usual group is planning to go south and its a little too cold for my liking down there, was wondering if anyone was going Randfontein/Magalies way tomorrow?

Sir Fred,

The Cyclelab club is planning a ride tomorrow morning at 07:00am from Cyclelab to Magaliesburg. I think they are planning on having breakfast there and then ride back. I will be joining the club tomorrow morning. Welcome to join.

EPoH

thanks epoh. I wanted to get an early start so that I could get in a long run too and headed out to Randfontein at 6am. Thanks for the invite anyway, how was breakfast?

It's all good, the breakfast was good thanks. All in all we did a 160km ride.  Good miles in the legs.

The Dome, Northgate. You?

I know SP and a few others meet near the Randridge Mall but I have never been out with them.

Pantani, you aren't too far from where we meet, WHEN we meet - looks like mot people have gone into hibernation!

Sir Fed, are you ever gonna join us?

OK, I admit, it's now down to me... i ended up going out alone yesterday. did a mere 62-odd kms, but at least I got a bit of time & distance in and recorded on my new garmin. I have got to figure outa  way to make myself ride harder when alone.... I took it so easy and my ave speed at the end was only 24km/hr smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley9.gif

nah wheelsuck, i can't lay false accusations like that - it was me... just being wayyyy too lazy to push myself smileys/smiley9.gif

then again, i'm allowed to take it easy every now and then, and with the week i've had this past week i deserved to spoil myself! (my car is dead - the mechanic is trying to find a magic resucitation cure, my washing machine died on me, my work laptop's battery has had to be replaced twice in as many days... hmm, maybe that's why no-one wants to ride with me - they're worried this bad luck will rub off on them! smileys/smiley36.gif)

Sir Fed' date=' are you ever gonna join us?[/quote']

That's why I posted on Saturday hoping you would take the bait but alas your laptop battery had died, the cat ate the washing machine and your car was left on bricks by some kind young fella's that needed to borrow your tires for the evening ...smileys/smiley17.gif.

smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gifsmileys/smiley32.gif

Slowpoke, if the same had happened to me I would have been to damn depressed to ride smileys/smiley19.gif    

SirFed, i actually don't use the laptop to log on here from home... if i log on there it's on my old (ie ancient) pc... i just very seldom do log on on saturdays... you need to gimme notice prior to 3pm on a friday smileys/smiley2.gif

wheelsuck, at least i'm getting r5000 for the old heap of scrap-metal! that means i can send r35000 on a new CAR (hmmmm, that just doesn't sound right.... how can i drive a car worth more than my bike???? smileys/smiley5.gif that is just gonna be so WRONG smileys/smiley36.gif what kind of a cyclist will i be????)