Time to make Think Bike work for you

HeadMarshal

Finally' date=' a question from my side.  I would like to get an indications of whether you as a cylists would be willing to pay for a reflective vest, aka bib, for training rides.  Not the TB ones (you'll get dehydrated on a bicycle in that thing) but the same principal?  By wearing this you'll be (1) more visible and (2) "spreading the word".
[/quote']

errrr, what about TB cycling tops??? the pattern exists etc - Cover Girl has all the info. i have one unworn ladies small sitting in my cupboard waiting to find a good home, and one that i still (despite no longer being involved with TB) wear on my morning training rides.

why not organise another run? (use the same supplier because man-ph-man the reflective tape has not lost any of it's reflectiveness despite regular machine washes)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally' date=' a question from my side.  I would like to get an indications of whether you as a cylists would be willing to pay for a reflective vest, aka bib, for training rides.  Not the TB ones (you'll get dehydrated on a bicycle in that thing) but the same principal?  By wearing this you'll be (1) more visible and (2) "spreading the word".
[/quote']

ShaunH already does that, i bought one from him at the 94.7 expo.

• 8 months later...