Your Argus Cycle Tour 2010 unofficial time?

'Dale

3h16 and that was giving it 200% out of Group C - I was really hoping for a sub 3 this year, oh well!

Anyone know what the front C's did?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

on SABC they said the invitational group climbed suikerbossie at 38km/h. is that even possible?

ask colonel... he'll know

NO Pal I can climb at that. Thats f**king on the gas!!

Down constantia hill we (K) had caught some of J and H and there was a huge crash just behind me, all i heard was carnage.

Anybody know if it was serious?

Down constantia hill we (K) had caught some of J and H and there was a huge crash just behind me' date=' all i heard was carnage.

[/quote']

I wasnt even aware of that.. did see some other carnage in Simonds town though.What time did you do ? I accidently started in K... rode my tits off for a Onoficial 3:27

the rest of the LONG story hereWink take a read, it was funny at the time.

3:36 in J bunch.

Had a largely uneventful and relaxed day, apart from some peabrain in running shorts and a dirt jump style crash hat trying to edge me off the road past UCT and somebody using my rear wheel as a leaning post with predictable results - for him - on the way out of Simons Town.

Exactly where my chain dropped too - over hasty down shifting and could not get the chainring to grab chain again - felt like a compete idiot as you come to a dead halt when this happens on an uphill.

Down constantia hill we (K) had caught some of J and H and there was a huge crash just behind me' date=' all i heard was carnage.

[/quote']

I wasnt even aware of that.. did see some other carnage in Simonds town though.What time did you do ? I accidently started in K... rode my tits off for a Onoficial 3:27

the rest of the LONG story hereWink take a read, it was funny at the time.

Bos i only managed a 3:40 (unofficial) from K

With Boyes Drive it makes the race a little bit longer but then on top if it now you get exposed to the wind as well. The problem is Cape Town always has wind like this in late summer

With Boyes Drive it makes the race a little bit longer but then on top if it now you get exposed to the wind as well. The problem is Cape Town always has wind like this in late summer

i disagree.... i've done 7 tours and the last 2 have been the only 2 that have had wind

I was on suikerbossie and the front pros were in the big blade all the way and not going slowly.

I pipped Colonel by 5sec at the Giro but he gave me carrots today smiley17.gif. 2:50 for me. I would have been worse were it not for Colonel's teammate. Don't know his name but his number was 91. He paced me home for the last 30km and gave me encouragement on Suikerbossie. I'm embarrassed to say I only had the energy to come through for a few pitiful pulls. Thanks dude!