Delivery from the stork...

Frosty

Hey Frosty

Congrats my man.  Did not read all the comments, but I suspect Mom and Baby is coming home today if all went well? Trust it did.

Now for the best experience of your life.  My boy is now 18 months old and time flies like you will not believe.

Enjoy every second of it, even if it is 2am without much sleep.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Due 1 july...still a little way away!! Another four months no cycling...don't know how my hubby is going to surviveLOL

Patience - for both of you!

Easier said than done, its so frustrating not being able to cycle.  I cycled up until 6 1/2 months and was told by hubby to stop (actually my bike disappeared from the house).  I was pissed off.

Hey Frosty

Congrats my man.  Did not read all the comments' date=' but I suspect Mom and Baby is coming home today if all went well? Trust it did.[/quote']

Today is their 3rd day at home... she was born on Monday.

Now for the best experience of your life.  My boy is now 18 months old and time flies like you will not believe.

Enjoy every second of it' date=' even if it is 2am without much sleep.
[/quote']Sleepy

Hey Frosty

Congrats my man.  Did not read all the comments' date=' but I suspect Mom and Baby is coming home today if all went well? Trust it did.[/quote']

Today is their 3rd day at home... she was born on Monday.

Enjoy every second of it' date=' even if it is 2am without much sleep.
[/quote']Sleepy

Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile And I'm sure you are loving it... Cycling while under the influence if "new born" drug is not advisable. Confused

Hey hey... a three day weeeeekend, pity it won't involve any riding for me! Enjoy your riding if that's what you'll be doing!!