Groenkloof closing

Justin

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's true!!

Groenkloof will be sold to Lolly Jackson and all game substituted with his "employees". Will give a whole new meaning to game drives!

The opening of the rubbish dump will be the burning of all useless mountain bikes and there will be free vodka and nekkid girls!!!!!!!!

Yup' date=' double beaver fluff is standard with tandems.[/quote']

?

You have a scource for double beaver fluff?????? Do you accept PayPal as payment??????

?

........ if not stop being a sh!thead and try not to be witty because you do not succeed..... that goes for the canary as well!!!!!!

Relax you grumpy old bearded tjop.

Relax you grumpy old bearded tjop.

Nice. I have to clean coffee off my keyboard for the third time today.

No one else say anything funny damnit.

That is definately an April Fooler. Souff Effrikans just looooove to bitch and moan. I tried to comment on the page but for some or the other reason it was not posted. Guess they want to milk it for the rest of the day.

Had the same issue...guess they don't like people that are awake too early in the morning.

I almost had a heart attack when I read the subject...going for my first ride there on Sat(should be nice and muddy) so it would have killed me if they were closing so soon after!