What the F*%K!

Ha Ha Kieran

hiGreetings from (Nasanelson@yahoo.com)
How are you today, I hope that all is well with you. Sorry to bother you with my proposal of a relationship with you, but I know that you will grant my request in good faith and understanding, My name is Nasa, I just went through your profile https://www.bikehub.co.za i does not have options to let you know that I am interested in having a relationship with you, I also like to know you more, you can send an email to my email address (Nasanelson@yahoo.com) so that I can send details about my car including my image. I believe we can go from here. But keep in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic barrier, language, religion, nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing that we both love. I'm waiting for your mail to my email address above. Sincerely
(Nasanelson@yahoo.com)

Anyone else get this???

Yip, just got one as well! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! Check the person's location. Senegal. It is another West African scam!

Hey-Hey!!!

Just recieved my invite as well!!

Looks like our little Nasa will be a busy little fox!Evil%20Smile

I liked the bit, "details about my car". Not only highly romantic, but also well targetted to the audience.

Dear Nasa! At last I've heard from you. Where have you been all my life? Thank you for reading my profile - one day, I promise to fill it in and then we can really get to know each other. Phwoaar! "Baby you can drive my car, and babby I love you!". Or maybe, "If there was a rocket ship that gave me half the lift, it aught to sell a million!" - that's 'cos you're such a spacey babe! Please send me your image., I can't wait. Lotsa love, your adoring boyfriend, LeTurbo.

I liked the bit' date=' "details about my car". Not only highly romantic, but also well targetted to the audience. [/quote']

It would have been more fitting to this forum if they'd said "details about my bicycle" smiley36.gif