where do i get pink bling?

cat-i

Guest Agteros

cat-i would need decent equipment. She'll give plenty of guys a beating over technical routes and rocky decents smiley2.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw that warning on the pedals.......not for competition....what do they class as competition?

I think it has to do with the clamping / release force of the spring clips. Probably has low release force, to but that means it is easier to rip your foot out when sprinting.

Guest Big H

You should have contacted Holy Roller....... he has a pink boa, but he does not come here that often anymore. He has the nickname Barry Mac on www.sleepy-nation.cccp

You should have contacted Holy Roller....... he has a pink boa, but he does not come here that often anymore. He has the nickname Barry Mac on <a href="http://www.sleepy-nation.cccp" target="_blank" rel="no follow">www.sleepy-nation.cccp</A>

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I chatted to cat-i when she started her pink thing. I have some pink cable ends for her if she needs.

ps, Bloody silly nickname he has over there, if you ask me?

pps, The boa is M… :rolleyes: nevermind :lol:

You want pictures? :unsure:

ok, she's a girl, just making sure, cause these days with all the bling, and pink and red and all those funny colour stuff on bikes... I'm like, what this about,

IMHO - be a man, ride a black bike!!!! LOL

ok, she's a girl, just making sure, cause these days with all the bling, and pink and red and all those funny colour stuff on bikes... I'm like, what this about,

IMHO - be a man, ride a black bike!!!! LOL

Or, of course, combine magenta and black…

post-1604-083310000 1277099547_thumb.jpg

Guest Big H

You want pictures? :unsure:

*** asseblief tog nie weer daai foto van jou in die veld nie..... foto's wat drank adverteer issie mooi nie!!!!!!!!

*** asseblief tog nie weer daai foto van jou in die veld nie..... foto's wat drank adverteer issie mooi nie!!!!!!!!

You sure? :unsure:

Guest Big H

Or, of course, combine magenta and black…

Magenta is NOT a colour..... it is the name of a character in thr Rocky Horror Picture Show..... I know I saw the movie 33 times!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I chatted to cat-i when she started her pink thing. I have some pink cable ends for her if she needs.

ps, Bloody silly nickname he has over there, if you ask me?

pps, The boa is M… :rolleyes: nevermind :lol:

HEY HOLY!

pleez those pink cable-ends! i'll show you some himalaya-pics if you can organise me some .... i think i'll show the himalaya-pics anyway :D

a Dark&Dirty buddy got a pretty pink headset, but he doesn't want to part with it.

pics of the bike please

hey rob - pics will have to wait - i had to emergency-transplant some parts to the hardtail ... and now am waiting for a white frame for the hardtail, then build all the pink bitsies over on that one ... will post pics when done, promise ... in the mean time, here's the hartail

post-1066-043394400 1277148295.jpg

HEY HOLY!

pleez those pink cable-ends! i'll show you some himalaya-pics if you can organise me some .... i think i'll show the himalaya-pics anyway :D

a Dark&Dirty buddy got a pretty pink headset, but he doesn't want to part with it.

I have them at home, so next time we hook up for a little ride, they're yours!