Murphy's Law

RABUBI

I went to a laundromat once. All I found were army okes from tempe, reading the newspaper in their underwear. No girls...

Buy a Sputnik (ala SADF)

ha ha' date=' you can connect it to your cranks... just imagine how clean your stuff will beLOLLOLLOL
[/quote']

Seems like you used your head for once.  Good idea for an indoor training session.

Dit sal nie werk nie, ek kan nie elke 5 minute stop en wag vir water om in te tap en dan attack as dit op die spin cycle kom nie.

Sputnik connected to IDT times pyramid of pain = Great success.

I went to a laundromat once. All I found were army okes from tempe' date=' reading the newspaper in their underwear. No girls...[/quote']

And still you scored.  LOL

I went to a laundromat once. All I found were army okes from tempe' date=' reading the newspaper in their underwear. No girls...[/quote']

Ja Bloem is a weird place.... all the good [women] are taken, eh nochain?

doesn't work, and even if there are girls they're a bit toasted...

no wonder the new SA doesn't work, you can't smooch your neighbour's daughter anymore...

Rabubi. Gaan was maar jou wasgoed daar by Diesel tot jy die wasmashjien weer kan herstel.