Orders from USA/Canada

The_Break

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a very generous offer. Very cool.

Such generosity should be treated with respect !!

The iPod attachment(iTrip) has been available in SA for a few years.

I just bought an iPod touch from ebay for almost R1000 cheaper. You would be able to get it for even less.

Hey looking for a entry level set of Disk brakes with calipers. Please let me know what is would cost. I saw on Jensonusa.comthey sell a set there for $61.

If possible what would the total cost be with shipping and all?

Would you mark it as a gift?

How would we do the payment?

PM me if you can get this for me?

Amazon also sometimes wont ship stuff...

Will you send your US address so we can ship to you?

Hey looking for a entry level set of Disk brakes with calipers. Please let me know what is would cost. I saw on Jensonusa.comthey sell a set there for $61.

Doug has very clearly explained how it would work on page 2 of this thread.  The answers to your questions are there.

I looked on Jenson and the $61 brakes I believe you are referring to are mechanical (cable actuated), not hydraulic brakes, if that makes any difference to you.  I have a set of almost new (were on a barely ridden wife's bike) set of Shimano Deore hydraulic brakes I will sell if you are interested.  They are just like these - http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=38418. Let me know if you are interested.  Sorry for the hijack, Doug

Im looking for a hanger bracket for a 2008 wilier izoard bike .Cannot find noe in SA.From Glen Antill email glen.antill@rbm.co.za

Just dont use USPS. It will NEVER arrive.

People have been sending me stuff via USPS for 5 years and I've never had a problem, other than SAPO misreading a value of $3.00 on one package as $300 and trying to get me to pay VAT on that amount! - usually arrives in 7-14 days (other than when the SAPO is on strike Wink)  Not to say USPS is perfect, but I haven't had a problem - just my experience.

Doug has very clearly explained how it would work on page 2 of this thread.  The answers to your questions are there.

I looked on Jenson and the $61 brakes I believe you are referring to are mechanical (cable actuated)' date=' not hydraulic brakes, if that makes any difference to you.  I have a set of almost new (were on a barely ridden wife's bike) set of Shimano Deore hydraulic brakes I will sell if you are interested.  They are just like these - http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=38418. Let me know if you are interested.  Sorry for the hijack, Doug
[/quote']

No problem. So far the response is overwhelming so I have lots to do already. :) Good luck on the sale.

Just dont use USPS. It will NEVER arrive.

I plan to ship using a tracking code and insurance so if it does never arrive we at least have recourse. But yeah, I have also never had problems with USPS. It is about 15% of the shipping cost of any other courier I can find here. I think the big companies like CRC ship so mcuh they get hugely discounted rates.