Olympic Cycles - Cape Town

JaMMeX

Hendrik, the point is I did it without resorting to rudeness .. and with far less of these: !!!!!!!!!!

But hey, it's Friday so my mood is good to great.

Peace!

I just want to say and recommend Jason and Max from Olympic Cycles!!!

WOW' date=' what great guys, and so clued up about what bikes and gear people require at different levels!!!

Im totally stoked with the service and I wont go anywhere else!!!!
[/quote']

Did you tell them about the gaps in their service levels so they could use it as a learning experience to improve????? or are you just telling us that on the Hub to create a bad impression of the shop.....mmmmmm???????

Now what will happen if we find out Jason and Maxx's surname is actually Bouwer.... and are also known as the Bouwer Broers?

Now THAT will be funnyLOL

Jou naam moes Hen - drik gewees het want jy het altyd 'n simpel ou eiertjie te le!!!!!!!

Dis die mees sincere admission of guilt wat ek nog gesien het. 1q2w3e, he won't apologise, so this will be the best you'll get.

Ek is die Jiminy Cricket vir jou Pinnochio, HP

My dears thou protest too much..... I cannot be your conscience forever...... you will have to learn to fend for yourselves some time in the future!!!!!!!!!