Thumbs up to Omnico

JoeyK

Hi guys,

I need to give a thumbs up for Julian and the guys at omnico (obike).

I was in the market for a mtb for quite a while and I finally got my bike, and brand new that is.

I saw the winter sale ad on dual sus bikes and registrered on the site. When I had to choose a dealer my Lbs was not listed, so I phoned and spoke to Julian. Very nice guy I might ad.

So a minute or two later I ordered a medium 2006 gt 4 3.0. The next day the bike arrived. On the box it said medium, but when we saw the frame it was a large. We phoned Julian again and he said it was no problem, he will send me a medium. Apparently all mediums were sold, so he sent me a 2009 marathon elite frame.

The frame arived the next day.

I was quite impressed with the service, seeing that I am stationed in Upington. My dealer stated that the after sales service of Omnico is excelent and that he can recomend doing business with these guys.

So now this roadie is looking to do his first mtb race in the wc in some time. Can't wait to start training.

Cheers

Joe

Good to hear. Well done Omnico!

Joey, welcome to the world of MTB, you will enjoy it as much as road, if not more...

i ride a mongoose mtb.cracked the frame earlier the year and my frame was replaced and buildup with my components from the previous bike in less than 48 hours from contacting them until riding the goose.yes and everything was set up as before.awesome service and even if some of my friends knock bike for it's weight,i just smile and think of the excellent service.go omnico

Yeah my GT cracket but my LBS just built it over onto another frame and then sorted it with Omnico later on so that I could keep riding :)

I think if it was from another supplier they would first have waited for the supplier to ok it and send a new frame. 

Good service !

Now only if all the other guys would catch up....

Hi guys' date='

I need to give a thumbs up for Julian and the guys at omnico (obike).

I was in the market for a mtb for quite a while and I finally got my bike, and brand new that is.

I saw the winter sale ad on dual sus bikes and registrered on the site. When I had to choose a dealer my Lbs was not listed, so I phoned and spoke to Julian. Very nice guy I might ad.

So a minute or two later I ordered a medium 2006 gt 4 3.0. The next day the bike arrived. On the box it said medium, but when we saw the frame it was a large. We phoned Julian again and he said it was no problem, he will send me a medium. Apparently all mediums were sold, so he sent me a 2009 marathon elite frame.

The frame arived the next day.

I was quite impressed with the service, seeing that I am stationed in Upington. My dealer stated that the after sales service of Omnico is excelent and that he can recomend doing business with these guys.

So now this roadie is looking to do his first mtb race in the wc in some time. Can't wait to start training.

Cheers

Joe
[/quote']

Yeah, Jules is quite well known for his service, he really tries his best to sort things out with the customer even if the shop is a little lax.