What's with the french-bashing?

Thyolo

You mean the English still win international conkers tournaments?!Wink

no but they won the soccer World Cup in 1966 and  we still hear about it..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm as anti-french as the next Englishman' date=' it's kind of absorbed through the skin growing up - maybe SA can relate to that.

But I know it's really a bit silly (except they do smell of garlic & speak funny -  oops) & I can pack those feelings away when I need to.

[/quote']

Don't think it's anti-French just anti the lab which has found all these positive tests...

Much more anti-English bias in the world than anyone else..but that's justified  :-)

fandacious is on a roll today! Can't wait for someone to come up with a conker... I mean corker of a comeback!

Its the weather... i'm bored Confused

Oooh' date=' fast one Thyolo. You're so fast, when you switch off the light, you're in bed before it gets dark![/quote']

methinks you know too much about his bedroom habits.

a month ago I spent 4 nights in the center of Paris in a right down cheap and nasty hotel...30 euros a night....What a Jol I had' date=' Jislike.....[/quote']

just coz she was big and ugly, doesnt mean you have to call her a hotel...

I thought it was a nice sweet little french maid... now it seems a Godzilla look alike is a flippen little French maidConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedDeadDeadDeadDead   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

hmmmmm.... ya quote thehubsa "Cervelo thought it was a nice sweet little french maid... now it seems a Godzilla look alike is a flippen little French maid"

outside cervelo was in france ... and ... and ... andLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL