Bulls vs Stormers

GTRacing

Who's taking it home this year?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Who's taking it home this year?

• Bulls " COZ THAY CAN"
    • Stormers " COZ THAY WANT TO"

FIRST BOTTLE MIGHT BE BITTER ALONG WITH THE STORMERS DEFEAT' date='AS FOR THE SECOND BOTTLE SHOULD BE WELL MATURED BY THE TIME THAT THERE ARE ANY VICTORY CELEBRATIONS FOR THE STORMERS.

[/quote']

The only thing that will be matured is the blue bull steak we'll be having for lunch tomorrow! LOL 

A stormers mom is still a stormer, but a blue bull's mom is a cow! LOL

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SORRY U GUYS BUT IF YOU HONESTLY THINK ANY TEAM CAN BEAT THE BULLS TOMORROW YOU ARE TERRIBLY MISTAKEN SO KRANSWURM MAYBE YOU SHOULD MAKE THAT 2 BOTTLES OF RED WINE TO DROWN YOUR SORROWS.

AND DIRT ADDICT A COUPLE OF BEERS WONT DO THE TRICK ' date='STORMERS ARE GOING TO NEED TO SEE A SPORT PSYCHIATRIST AFTER TOMORROWS HIDING.[/quote']

Typical reponse from a Bull Supporter. This is why the rest of SA have an issue. They don't have an issue with the Bulls team, but with the Bulls Supporters as they can only be described as Windgat!

The following is an excellent summary. FLYIT, you need to rather get your correct size 6 shoes!LOL 

Een aand laat in ?n kroeg in Nuweland tel ?n WP meisie ?n bloubul rugby speler op oor hy sulke groot skoene dra en julle weet mos wat hulle s? van ?n man se skoengrootte.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Die volgende oggend raak die blou bul alleen wakker in sy bed met ?n R50 noot en ?n briefie op die kussing langs hom. Die briefie: ?Gaan koop vir jou ?n paar skoene wat pas!?

Vraag:          Het jy gehoor hulle bring 'n nuwe vorm van doodstraf terug?

Antwoord:  Jy trek 'n Bulls-trui aan en dan skaam jy jou dood.

Don't need to say more

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Super+14+Blue+Bulls+v+Auckland+Blues+CSupJR-NLs7l.jpg

SORRY U GUYS BUT IF YOU HONESTLY THINK ANY TEAM CAN BEAT THE BULLS TOMORROW YOU ARE TERRIBLY MISTAKEN SO KRANSWURM MAYBE YOU SHOULD MAKE THAT 2 BOTTLES OF RED WINE TO DROWN YOUR SORROWS.

AND DIRT ADDICT A COUPLE OF BEERS WONT DO THE TRICK ' date='STORMERS ARE GOING TO NEED TO SEE A SPORT PSYCHIATRIST AFTER TOMORROWS HIDING.[/quote']

Typical reponse from a Bull Supporter. This is why the rest of SA have an issue. They don't have an issue with the Bulls team, but with the Bulls Supporters as they can only be described as Windgat!

The following is an excellent summary. FLYIT, you need to rather get your correct size 6 shoes!LOL 

Een aand laat in ?n kroeg in Nuweland tel ?n WP meisie ?n bloubul rugby speler op oor hy sulke groot skoene dra en julle weet mos wat hulle s? van ?n man se skoengrootte.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Die volgende oggend raak die blou bul alleen wakker in sy bed met ?n R50 noot en ?n briefie op die kussing langs hom. Die briefie: ?Gaan koop vir jou ?n paar skoene wat pas!?

Vraag:          Het jy gehoor hulle bring 'n nuwe vorm van doodstraf terug?

Antwoord:  Jy trek 'n Bulls-trui aan en dan skaam jy jou dood.

ClapLOL 

I are 'n Haai but will be shouting for Bryan Habana. Bulls are a good team though, I must say that.

But when if loose.............I will crack the 5 litre doo$ wyn I have been saving for a special day and have a small celebration.

Go STORMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I are 'n Haai but will be shouting for Bryan Habana. Bulls are a good team though' date=' I must say that.

But when if loose .............I will crack the 5 litre doo$ wyn I have been saving for a special day and have a small celebration.

Go STORMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote']

Sorry about the spelling. You know what I mean.

debatably the best offensive team versus the withoutADoubt Best defensive team. The match reduces to Steyn vs Grant.

Penalties galore. meh.. who ever wins' date=' the score should be marginal.

[/quote'] I don't know why people say that the Bulls aren't offensive enough.  Personally I find them the most offensive team ever!!!

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVINCE!!!Big%20smile

Op pad na Saterdag se rugby wedstryd tussen die Bulle en Stormers veroorsaak ?n naakte vrou wat langs die pad l? ?n verkeersknoop. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

?n Stormers ondersteuner haal sy hoed af en sit dit oor haar linker bors in ?n poging om die dame se waardigheid te beskerm. ?n Verdwaalde Haai ondersteuner sien die gebaar en sit sy hoed oor haar regterbors. Natuurlik wil geen Bul deur ?n Stormer of Haai ondersteuner uitgestof word nie en hy sit sy hoed oor haar vurk.

Die polisie daag op en die manne word gevra om te bly as getuies. Die polisieman inspekteur lig eers die Stormers hoed op, sit dit terug en skryf toe notas neer, daarna die Haai hoed en nog notas word neergeskryf. Hy lig die Bul hoed op, kyk na die vrou se vurk, sit die hoed terug en skryf nog notas. Weer lig hy die Bul hoed op, staar na die vrou en skryf weer notas neer. Met die 3de keer se oplig en staar raak die Stormers ondersteuner wat sy laerskool seun saam met hom bietjie ontsteld oor die duidelike skending van privaatheid en vra vir die polisie inspekteur: ?Meneer, jy het nou al 3 keer gekyk, wat is so snaaks??

?Wel,? s? die polisie inspekteur ?Ek is maar net baie verbaas, gewoonlik as ek onder ?n Bul ondersteuner se hoed kyk sien ek ?n poephol?

I are 'n Haai but will be shouting for Bryan Habana. Bulls are a good team though' date=' I must say that.

But when if loose .............I will crack the 5 litre doo$ wyn I have been saving for a special day and have a small celebration.

Go STORMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote']

Sorry about the spelling. You know what I mean.

Totaly OT, but why do you spell **** with a $?  **** is perfectly goeie Afrikaanse woord.  Don't be ashamed to admit you drink dooswyn.  The contents is the same as the bottled variety, it only cost$ less!

When you write ****, write it like you mean it
Willehond2010-05-28 04:24:49

AND ONE FOR THE BULLS

Hoe maak jy ?n Stormer Dood ?

20100528_042354_Spies.JPG

Met n FKN... Spiesssssssssssssss..........

Willehond: Are you able to watch the game there?

They can't even pronounce the word 'rugby' here, so there is no chance they are going to show it on tv!!!  Watching it via computer is the only option, but it clashes with the Giro, so it doesn't matter anyway.  Who on the Hub watches rugby anyway?  We are cycling supporters right?!Tongue

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

<?: prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" />

When Schalk Burger goes swimming he doesn't get wet, the water gets
Schalk Burgered.

When the Tokoloshe goes to sleep every night, he checks under his bed
for Schalk Burger.

Schalk Burger counted to infinity - twice.

Schalk Burger invented every colour. Except pink. Pierre Spies
invented pink.

Schalk Burger's hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Schalk Burger gave Mona Lisa that smile.

Schalk Burger can slam a revolving door.

Schalk Burger's calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd;
No-one fools Schalk Burger.

Schalk Burger can speak Braille.

Schalk Burger's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.

Superman owns a pair of Schalk Burger pyjamas.

Schalk Burger owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him
win the 1993 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a
Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a
green #4 card from the game Uno.

Schalk Burger sleeps with a night light. Not because Schalk Burger is
afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Schalk Burger .

Once a cobra bit Schalk Burger's leg. After five days of excruciating
pain, the cobra died.

Schalk Burger divides by zero.

When Schalk Burger exercises, the machine gets stronger.

Schalk Burger doesn't use pickup lines, he simply says, "Now".

Schalk Burger can kill two stones with one bird.

The only time Schalk Burger was wrong was when he thought he had made
a mistake. 

20100528_045802_schalk.jpg