• Stormers " COZ THAY WANT TO"

Naah, you got it wrong. The spit is the marinade. Taps2010-05-26 03:24:10

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

?

Coldest beer ever at "local bottle store" with spit braai outside.?
Photoshttp://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1066225&page=12

That neck on that thing is much to long for a Sheep's neck...... smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif

who cares' date=' would rather support england than one of those 2 teams.[/quote']

Excellent comment could it beOuch because either the Bulls or Stormers could beat england.

Let's rather send the Lions or Sharks to sort England out!

The Stormers cleaned out their trophy cabinet, hence the so called volcano cloud.... Sooooo may the best team loose !Cry

The time is near people.... may the epic batle commence.

GT Racing!! You should settle yr debts from the last game before even wondering about this weekend's contest! and change yr hub name to reflect yr updated and upgraded chief whip...

STORMERS will not let them walk it....the BULLS will know they played rugby tommorrow.

Planning a big ride tomorrow morning, then having a couple of beers watching the Stormers beating the Bulls!

Tongue

Planning a big ride tomorrow morning' date=' then having a couple of beers watching the Stormers beating the Bulls!

Tongue
[/quote']

Same...

65km mtb in the morning.Then off to the dam for a paddle.

Back home...wash the bike and cook up a storm with a nice bottle of red waiting for the Stormers to stuff up the BullsClap

SORRY U GUYS BUT IF YOU HONESTLY THINK ANY TEAM CAN BEAT THE BULLS TOMORROW YOU ARE TERRIBLY MISTAKEN SO KRANSWURM MAYBE YOU SHOULD MAKE THAT 2 BOTTLES OF RED WINE TO DROWN YOUR SORROWS.

AND DIRT ADDICT A COUPLE OF BEERS WONT DO THE TRICK ,STORMERS ARE GOING TO NEED TO SEE A SPORT PSYCHIATRIST AFTER TOMORROWS HIDING.

SORRY U GUYS BUT IF YOU HONESTLY THINK ANY TEAM CAN BEAT THE BULLS TOMORROW YOU ARE TERRIBLY MISTAKEN SO KRANSWURM MAYBE YOU SHOULD MAKE THAT 2 BOTTLES OF RED WINE TO DROWN YOUR SORROWS.

Its a 1L bottle of Italian Red from woolies.Perfect for the Rooibok nek poitjie.I have one spare for the victory celebrations FLYIT

AND DIRT ADDICT A COUPLE OF BEERS WONT DO THE TRICK ' date='STORMERS ARE GOING TO NEED TO SEE A SPORT PSYCHIATRIST AFTER TOMORROWS HIDING.[/quote']

FIRST BOTTLE MIGHT BE BITTER ALONG WITH THE STORMERS DEFEAT,AS FOR THE SECOND BOTTLE SHOULD BE WELL MATURED BY THE TIME THAT THERE ARE ANY VICTORY CELEBRATIONS FOR THE STORMERS.