Another negative thread...

Naas V

talking about something more positive when are you riding again Spud? how is the shoulder? there is some nice weather out there tonight
Should be ok for a shortish ride tomorrow night if you feel you can suffer with a really old bullet. Big%20smile

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think I'm going to give you all another Cup of "Shut The Negative Up" ... I hate these threads
If you give me R200 I won't post till tomorrow. LOL

Victory is to stay positive despite negative situations.It is human nature to be negative and to talk negative.Words do have power and what you proclaim,so it will be.It is in the power of the tongue to speak life or death.I choose to speak life.

The day when you make a total handover to Jesus Christ,your life,your will,,that day is the day that things will start changing for the better.It is then Him living in and through you,and not you anymore.God is life (positiveness)and not darkness(negativeness).Him in you(born again)you are more than a victorer,and everything will always work out for the best.I was negative and it was always easy for me to speak negative,but it is not part of me anymore.The solution lies in Christ.Through Him all things become new.

Without Him,it stays old .

That is my personal experience with Jesus Christ,and I know that He is alive,because of my relationship with Him.Maybe someone will think,this chap is of His rocker,but I have experience.His word has become reality and then revelation,and then power when applied.I choose Him and no other way.This is not the power of positive thinking,but a new life in Christ.

Glory to Him and Him alone.

Hopefully this makes someone stand still and take notice.God bless you all.

Shimano me thinks you have just cooked the proverbial goose and i am not talking about GTfan's goose.

Popcorn anyone?

Shimano me thinks you have just cooked the proverbial goose and i am not talking about GTfan's goose.

Popcorn anyone?

Chaser, I don't think so at all!

Maybe testing for some, but let's take the positive out of his thread even if ANYBODY differs...

and that must surely be to have that positive outlook in life regardless of what the source(belief) of it is.

For Chaser, and myself, that is Jesus Christ. Because i would like the sun to shine on all, I would tolerate(with love ala Jesus & John Lennon Smile ) all other's beliefs and outlooks without condemning it.

But on da udder hand Darren- Sorry Naas

There are posative threads Eg- Good service from Omnico' date=' good service at lbs, great deals from GT, New mtb routes etc... 
[/quote']

+1

Ur right

But on da udder hand Darren- Sorry Naas

There are posative threads Eg- Good service from Omnico' date=' good service at lbs, great deals from GT, New mtb routes etc... 
[/quote']

+1

Ur right
Ahhhhw shucks, you two have kissed and made up!!  How sweet (and utterly positive!)

For a while now I've been really upset with all the negativity posted on this hub.

So this is another negative thread because I don't know how to explain it in a positive way.

I can count on my ONE hand' date=' the number of threads posted on this hub since I subscribed, where someone didn't feel the need to be a wise-ass, tried to be oh-so-clever, turned good intentions into bad ones, wanted to point out negativity, call others bad names, swear, correct others, police others, justify him-/herself, etc. , etc., etc.

Is that just typical South African, typical cyclist or what!?

Come on people!

Thanks,

Naas

[/quote']

Naas....I haven't read the whole thread and don't intend to, but I'll offer an explanation anyway. Someone else might've put it in words, but I prefer a picture.

You see, it's not a typical South African/cyclist thing, it's a typical internet thing, best explained by the following schematic:

20100526_103710_internetdickwad.jpg