Another negative thread...

Naas V

Naas you must be one of those see the glass half full kinda guys, try seeing all the positives around you... maybe you feel better

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But on da udder hand Darren- Sorry Naas

There are posative threads Eg- Good service from Omnico' date=' good service at lbs, great deals from GT, New mtb routes etc... 
[/quote']

normally, you find what you are looking for, as jy hoor wat ek se...??

did anyone notice that (some of) the very people whom had the most to say about the negativity some time back, are the same ones cropping up out of the woodwork with negative comments and "things to say" which are far from constructive now days.....

there is word to describe such action......

We just been told that we lack confidence ! WTF do you want to find positive threads ? They are so boring anyway

If a thread gets off point and too negative, just unsubcribe from the notifcations for that thread and forget about it.

Thats what i do :)

But on da udder hand Darren- Sorry Naas

There are posative threads Eg- Good service from Omnico' date=' good service at lbs, great deals from GT, New mtb routes etc... 
[/quote']

And don't forget the Ladies & Bicycles thread Wink

My girlfriend just phoned and said she is negative....Confused

Wonderful!!...glad for both of you ....???

When people test positive, they become negative :)

My girlfriend just phoned and said she is negative....Confused

Wonderful!!...glad for both of you ....???

When people test positive, they become negative :)

Oh my gosh! You mean......oh wow I feel much better now. She could have explained that to me before I made a DWIS of myself on the Hub...again. Big%20smile

you know this is such a negative thread....
The way I understand it now is that if this was a Positive thread then everyone would be all depressed and negative. Ouch

talking about something more positive when are you riding again Spud? how is the shoulder? there is some nice weather out there tonight

you know this is such a negative thread....
The way I understand it now is that if this was a Positive thread then everyone would be all depressed and negative. Ouch

But isn't it a law of science that positive attracts negative and visa-versa?? Confused