New SA online cycling shop.

Unicycle

No way! I bought my Rudy Project Raydon's last month for R1800...and that was without a free pair of lenses and without a RP helmet.

Cool site and great deal!!

Just one thing that concerns me. The delivery time for most items is 4-5 weeks. How on earth can you  buy a product from an SA online shop and wait 4 weeks for delivery when a UK online shop will get you the goods within a week?

The only thing I can think of is that this place does not carry stock

Just one thing that concerns me. The delivery time for most items is 4-5 weeks. How on earth can you  buy a product from an SA online shop and wait 4 weeks for delivery when a UK online shop will get you the goods within a week?

maybe its cause they 1st need to order it from CRC & then forward it onto you ?LOL

Just one thing that concerns me. The delivery time for most items is 4-5 weeks. How on earth can you? buy a product from an SA online shop and wait 4 weeks for delivery when a UK online shop will get you the goods within a week?

?

maybe they buy from CRC/Total Cycling themselves. They even have free shipping over R3500. That is one place SA shops need to look at. At CRC shipping is free in the UK even for a ?5 bottle of lube.

Wow, the Dart2 is cheap - I nearly bought one on Friday (budget constraints where impossed by the wife) and they have it for nearly R400 cheaper than my LBS

maybe its cause they 1st need to order it from CRC & then forward it onto you ?LOL

I did think that, but they claim to have no grey items, so I can deduce that they only buy from local suppliers.

Thanks for noticing BuyCycle.

We will load Campag this week.

The only items that carry a long lead time is Ellsworth, where local suppliers don't have sufficient stock, but all other items will be delivered within 3-5 days.

I tried 2 items but they are waiting for stock from the suppliers although they have it on their site. If I want to buy online then I want it imdt. Not wait for it a few days. Thats why I support CRC, CWC and Ribble.

couldnt help but notice that the pinarello fp7 frame is 10grand cheaper then the distributors for sa....Ermm