CRC order

gummibear

well my order has gone missing' date=' no sign of it anywhere. ive been told to wait until monday to see if it shows up somwhere along the line. my brand new XT crankset

do you think CRC will send me another if it cant be found. they sitting with my money & i dont have anything
[/quote']

What do the tracking details say? They will replace it if it is lost, but only after a few weeks... sometimes gets stuck at customs for a while.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also ordered last tuesday so I was bleak when I saw your post... I called the PO yesterday and tey said my order was not yet in the country. Cry

Postman has just been now tho and surprise ....Whoohooo!!!!

I ordered 2 days ago not 9.

well my order has gone missing' date=' no sign of it anywhere. ive been told to wait until monday to see if it shows up somwhere along the line. my brand new XT crankset

do you think CRC will send me another if it cant be found. they sitting with my money & i dont have anything
[/quote']

What do the tracking details say? They will replace it if it is lost, but only after a few weeks... sometimes gets stuck at customs for a while.

this is the problem i chose royal mail as i didnt need it very urgently & ive never had a problem with previous royal mail orders & as you know there is no tracking details. I eventually got through to the internationl mail centre in Jet Park but theres nothing there according to them searching by my name. CRC seems to be willing to help me but i dont quite yet wanna take their word as gospel

just wanna know if someone else has experienced the same sorta thing where orders misteriously dissapeared & if CRC honour your purchase & send a replacement

its been a month since i ordered & was dispatched same day
BumpNgrind2010-06-10 05:51:25

My last order with them in SA showed that it was at the HUB for almost 2 weeks on there tracking system.

I emailed them and they told me that they would check for me.

I then recieved a email telling me that they will resend the order but it will take a few days.

The next day my slip was in the post box and yes i did mail them to tell them i have my order.

sheesh, you lucky !!. Im heading for 4 weeks tomorrow & nothing

ive got a stinking sensation that it possibly could be a thieving troll that is smiling with my freakin new crankset

My first order took 5 weeks to clear customs... I received it the day CRC was going to send a replacement order. Their service is incredible so don't stress about that, just unfortunate you have to wait so long.

You must know what customs must look like with all the stock for 2010 WC coming in.

Hope they can find it with all that stuff

well this gives me a little peace of mind, cause i was starting to get quite despondent & getting that knot in the stomache when you know something aint running smoothly. Generally i waited max 8 days ( working days that is ) but not this time round unfortunately

look if they do send me a replacement & i do recieve the original i will most definately send it back as there is no time for burning bridges in my books & i would like to purchase a whole lot of things from them in the very near future so.......

i just hope it turns up. even if have to wait thats cool by me, but whats frustrating is the fact that ive got no idea where the hell it is & i dont know where to even start looking for it. I guess ive followed all the advise as best i could so now its just the waiting game
BumpNgrind2010-06-10 06:12:26

shipping was quite expensive on the crank but still was cheaper than buying from here. I should have popped it into my neighbours order but he waited 6 weeks for his order to come due to unavailable stock but he got his yesterday

shipping i think cost me 17 quid

well i just wanna thank CRC for such a proficient service they provided me. My replacement crank was sent to me SAME DAY nogals ( that being Tuesday ) & its already in JHB. Shipping got upgraded at their cost to UPS express & ill probably be able to fetch my crank from the Post Office either later today or tomorrow morning.

Im sorry but this beats the service ive recieved from some LBS - not all LBS though but quite a few

It is sad that parcels need to be replaced. If it continues they might stop shipping to SA. We had the problem with Shopto.net where there were so many lost packages that they do not shop to SA anymore.

My ex postmaster said that amazon also adopted that policy...except for books as the dumb thieves wouldn't steal the books!