CRC order

gummibear

BnG, please let them know if you get your original package. And if you do, please offer to pay for it or to send it back. It will just help them to decide not to pull out of shipping to SA.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

most definately, Its like i posted earlier in the thread that I would still like to purchase many many many more things from them as the budget allows so i definately dont wanna screw that relationship up. I know she doesnt read our SA cycling forum but a huge shout out to Sheila Tang from CRC. You rock chick !!!

below is the response i got from the interantioanl mail centre in jet park. They even managed to screw up the subject of the mail. Lemme tell you what. Some lucky mofo is riding a cheap ass bike with an XT crankset right now. Peeves me off like you cant believe cause all they are busy doing is screwing up a good relationship us cyclists have with them - anyhow thats my opinion at least

Sent: 17 June 2010 09:27 AM
To: Brendon Myburgh (ZA)
Subject: RE: Can't GCorli Steynet Through to International Mail Centre in Boksburg<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Good day,

I did check  on your surename  there is nothing received yet.

Corli

My ex postmaster said that amazon also adopted that policy...except for books as the dumb thieves wouldn't steal the books!

But I just found it suspicous that the week Amazon US stopped ZA deliveries, wantitall made an announcement that they have a container shipped direct from Amazon US to South Africa each week.