Be careful when doing business with the Tri Shop

Rockets

Guest Agteros
smiley36.gif How hilarious will this not be if it is a reconcilation error at the supplier? smiley36.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackie started the Freedom Challenge this morning.

Doubt he will reply for about 3 weeks.

I can't wait for the follow up thread...."Bookkeeper fired for not invoicing client and causing me to be sued for...(fill in ten items or more here)" LOL

Bwaahah ha ah aha

SMS him!!!

Guest Agteros

What better time to attack than when the other party cannot defend himself? Reckon for this same reason there are laws regarding slander, and due process etc etc

I am not a supplier but merely a customer now and again in his shop.I always got good service.If the matter has already been handed over to the lawyers what is the point of washing the dirty laundry here.If the court eventualy finds against the shop the judgement will be posted for everyone to see if he/she does a credit check.I am sure it would be prudent to do such a check before supplying someone on credit.

Guest Agteros

At least with the guardian tracking system we can find out where blackie is via the freedom challenge website. wonder where rockets is? Busy consulting with his lawyers accountants?

If rockets is telling the truth and if Swart/Swart has not paid then I can understand the frustration.

I have a client , a cyclist who has owed me money for a bike since Epic last year, I call him regularly , we threaten to have him blacklisted (I don't really want to do this), but we are getting to a point of pure frustration and we need the money , especially in these quite times and the World Cup seems to have slapped our economy as well.

Shall I name and shame, create a thread as Rockets has done here ?

I have often thought of doing that, so Rocket provided you are correct, I feel for you.

WTF , so the owner of a business goes away and all comes to a halt !! Thank GOD I don't do business with some of you people !

I know some guys that know some guys, that know some guys,that know some guys, that know some guys, that know some guys, that know some guys, that could help this problem of yours be "resolved"........ hahahaha just kidding. But still I don't know what it helps to post this in the Hub. It's not going to give you the money, it might have the adverse effect.

Good luck either way

I know some guys that know some guys' date=' that know some guys,that know some guys, that know some guys, that know some guys, that know some guys, that could help this problem of yours be "resolved"........ hahahaha just kidding. But still I don't know what it helps to post this in the Hub. It's not going to give you the money, it might have the adverse effect.

Good luck either way
[/quote']

You talking about me QuestionCool 

I think the whole point is just to give any potential supplier of Trii Shop the heads up, this way they dont have to go thru the same sh*t.

Its cool. I understand. Also have my own business, been through this many times. If it was not for my Christian beliefs, I would definitely have used those guys many times....... have aslo been tempted many times!!!

But I do believe that is not the can of worms that you would want to open!

Anyway, as a small business owner I root for you man!

Maybe we should have a poll on the issue. "Should the hub be used to name and shame?"   I personally think it should never happen again. It can cause irreprable damage to the reputation based on a single opinion.

I wonder if he's using any (Rocket)-Compression garments to help speed up recovery....

(WW quickly ducks for cover) LOLLOLLOL
WorcesterWheelers2010-06-14 09:54:01

Im just posting to get this to 5 pages so i can claim my smarties :) anybody in business that deals with this type of thing has a right to be frustrated, and normally one supplier being ripped off will contact known suppliers and warn them, granted not this overtly, if you make a deal stick with it, pay on time and everyone is happy.

And to all those lambasting this post, this guy might have just have saved some new business owner his business.

10 thumbs up Thumbs%20Up

Im just posting to get this to 5 pages so i can claim my smarties :) anybody in business that deals with this type of thing has a right to be frustrated' date=' and normally one supplier being ripped off will contact known suppliers and warn them, granted not this overtly, if you make a deal stick with it, pay on time and everyone is happy.

And to all those lambasting this post, this guy might have just have saved some new business owner his business.

10 thumbs up Thumbs%20Up
[/quote']

This is so on the MARK! If there is some Hubbers who don't agree with the post, that's your opinion. I wonder if any of us would pay for a bike and never get it because the owner went off for 3 weeks?

COD and CASH IS KING!!!!