[Issue] Old PMs Unavailable

Matt

Currently PMs from the old site aren't appearing in your inbox. This was a problem with the conversion process. It has been resolved we are just testing and will update on the live site shortly.

The PM system has been temporarily disabled.

Hi all,

Just an update on this.

We're working on migrating the PMs from the old forum, but have run into a few issues. We'd really like to ensure that PMs can be imported to make the migration as seamless as possible.

In the case that we are unable to migrate PMs, I will set up a link for you to log in to the old site should there be any information in PM's that you require.

We'll push to get this sorted out today.

I've had a couple of requests from people wanting to access PMs. You can access the old site here and will be able to log in with your original details as before.

http://thehubsa-co-za.win29.glodns.net/

Please note: This should be used only to retrieve information and not to send PMs as Email notifications have been disabled on the old site.

I saw the Personal Messenger is disabled by default...

* > Your control panel

* > Settings

* > Notification Options

# Disable my personal messenger

this would have to be enabled before you can use PM's again right?

I saw the Personal Messenger is disabled by default...

* > Your control panel

* > Settings

* > Notification Options

# Disable my personal messenger

this would have to be enabled before you can use PM's again right?

Everyone's is currently disabled by default as we're still trying to sort out the migration of the old PMs. Failing that happening successfully tonight I'll enable all in the morning and we'll start from scratch. Old PM's will be viewable on the old site. First prize is still to migrate the old data, but we can't leave the PM feature offline for too long.

Hi guys,

Unfortunately we weren't able to migrate the Private Messages from the old site.

You can access the old site here and will be able to log in with your original details as before.

Please note: This should be used only to retrieve information and not to send PMs as Email notifications have been disabled on the old site.

Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Unfortunately we had to make a call on whether to keep trying and leave the new PM system offline or enable it. We felt it was best to enable the PM functionality on the new site and provide access to old PMs via the old site, should anyone need any information contained in them.

Accessing the new Private Messenger

Once logged in you can access the Private Messenger via the Profile dropdown menu on the top left (where your username is displayed).

• Click on your username to open the drop down list
  • Select "Messenger" and you'll be taken to the PM function

PM-link.jpg