Well done Bakkies Botha

Chris Willemse

Wat moet Bakkies nog doen om uit die Springbok span uitgelos te word? Elke wedstryd kos hy ons punte. Skaars begin vandag se wedstryd en speel hy weer vuil deur die All Black met die kop te stamp. Hiervoor gaan hy uitgewys word en sal sekerlik nie weer verder op die toer speel nie. Bladdy skande.

5 min later word hy van die veld afgestuur met n geel kaart. Weer kos dit ons punte. Pieter de Villiers die tyd het aangebreek dat hy baie swaar getsraf moet word want nie net kos hy ons punte nie maar bring hy ook n skande oor die Springbokke met sy vuil spel.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geel kaart ja.

Bakkies, make way for Stormers se slot. The one and only...Andries Bekker.

Bakkies is 'n TJOP. To think that with today's camera's you still headbud someone.

Guest coenie

Wat moet Bakkies nog doen om uit die Springbok span uitgelos te word? Elke wedstryd kos hy ons punte. Skaars begin vandag se wedstryd en speel hy weer vuil deur die All Black met die kop te stamp. Hiervoor gaan hy uitgewys word en sal sekerlik nie weer verder op die toer speel nie. Bladdy skande.

5 min later word hy van die veld afgestuur met n rooi kaart. Weer kos dit ons punte. Pieter de Villiers die tyd het aangebreek dat hy baie swaar getsraf moet word want nie net kos hy ons punte nie maar bring hy ook n skande oor die Springbokke met sy vuil spel.

Hey Chris....look at why he did that...he stormed down the kick and then was held back by his jersey so he could not get to the ball....hence the head-but....that all black deserved it....(Robbie did something simular in the tour the other day) It is called RETALIATION...

And just a correction, he was sent of for 10 min with a Yellow card. Not RED....

Guest coenie

This is not schoolboy rugby... He's a bloody savage.

So pulling the oke by his shirt is ok? And head-butting in school rugby is also ok?

It is all part of rugby man

Did the guy deserve it? Maybe

But that's not up to bakkies. I know the players get frustrated when the ref makes mistakes, but what's the end result: It probably cost us the game, bakkies may be banned for a few weeks and the rest of the world see the bokke as playing dirty and all the other reffs will be on the lookout for us next time

As I said, what a tjop

Guest Big H

Geel kaart ja.

Bakkies, make way for Stormers se slot. The one and only...Andries Bekker.

Bakkies is 'n TJOP. To think that with today's camera's you still headbud someone.

Funny you say Bakkies is a tjop!!!!!!! Driesie is the FORNICATING TJOP , a married man he screwing around with students that look like they are doing their third year at Teazers!!!!!!!

........... but I agree..... Bakkies should have nown better!!!!!.... let us call him the dirty tjop!!!!!

jaaaaa ....wwwwwwnnnn Not sure what this is all about , but my collegue's wife used to in school with bakkies... and she says he is as thick as a brick , or 'so dom soos grond' :D

Ek hou nie van Bakkies nie. Het nog nooit nie, sal ook nie.

Maar...

Miskien is bakkies in die span vir 'n "ander" doel. Jy sien, ek speel eerder saam Bakkies as TEEN bakkies...

Guest Big H

jaaaaa ....wwwwwwnnnn Not sure what this is all about , but my collegue's wife used to in school with bakkies... and she says he is as thick as a brick , or 'so dom soos grond' :D

Wel well well new things every day...... Bakkies was at school and Cervelo knows something about rugby.... Jo Lo stuur drukkies vir jou!!!!!!!

Skeem Andries Bekker might be a Prick and a bunch of other stuff but he seems to do that off the field. I do think Bakkies Botha had a affect on the match, Its like it had us on the backfoot from the start and Point that Chriswillemse makes He costs us penalties every game. Though I think this debate is about which province you come from and not the true right or wrong.

On a different note, The boys didnt look Hungry this morning, they have had a hard season. lots of rugby and have everything to lose here, whilst the Allblacks have all to gain.

I think our loss might be a blessing in disguise...hope it makes us hungry for winning.