Warwick trails

leet22

Has anyone ridden on the trails at the Warwick wine estate yet? :unsure: I was told that they have a network of trails done by Dirtopia.

My friend was there and said on saturday they had +/-250 riders there and they dont charge for the use of the trails.

B)

Has anyone ridden on the trails at the Warwick wine estate yet? :unsure: I was told that they have a network of trails done by Dirtopia.

My friend was there and said on saturday they had +/-250 riders there and they dont charge for the use of the trails.

B)

Is warwick wine estate somewhere in the area of Klapmuts? please give directions on how to get there!

Is warwick wine estate somewhere in the area of Klapmuts? please give directions on how to get there!

Yea thats the one On the R44 between Stellenbosch and Klapmuts .

Never been myself but as far as I heard there is a few options of tracks.. Will try to find out more info.

They have a very good blended wine called Trilogy. Aren't they next to Dirtopia, they would be the next turnoff after Delvera. Look for it in a map of the wine-lands.

Doesn't the Dirtopia track run up behind/on the Warwick farm? Could this be what you guys are talking about?

Doesn't the Dirtopia track run up behind/on the Warwick farm? Could this be what you guys are talking about?

Could be , ill find out more.

mm, I recall passing a farm with a sign Warwick on the stellenbosh challenge, If Im not mistaken many of those bloody awsome trails were on that farm, Was really awsome, I highly recomend it, We went through it just before crossing the R44 onto delvera.

There were some really smooth fast tunnel like trails between saplings and then some climbs through lush forrests.

mm, I recall passing a farm with a sign Warwick on the stellenbosh challenge, If Im not mistaken many of those bloody awsome trails were on that farm, Was really awsome, I highly recomend it, We went through it just before crossing the R44 onto delvera.

There were some really smooth fast tunnel like trails between saplings and then some climbs through lush forrests.

My friend is good friends with the owner of Warwick , im going to try organise something to go out there and see <_<

My friend is good friends with the owner of Warwick , im going to try organise something to go out there and see dry.gif

please do so!

• 2 weeks later...

My friend is good friends with the owner of Warwick , im going to try organise something to go out there and see <_<

Any news yet???

You guys are thinking about Del-Vera, next to warwick, and to a degree your right, it does extend onto the koppie at Warwick but its not free its R25 per person. Includeds about 8km of black singletrack.