MTB Baggeys

Justin

Not on the 2008(?) I bought.

For removable, I have the First Ascent Single Track baggies. I don't like the way the chamois hangs, so I use these with bibs underneath.

http://www.firstascent.co.za/product-details.php?prodid=928&catid=246&level=3

I have looked at them(first accent), but they look like you would get very hot int them? Im still hoping on the Fox ventilators. look light material with removable chamois, so can double as shorts.They are expensive though - R1200.

I have looked at them(first accent), but they look like you would get very hot int them? Im still hoping on the Fox ventilators. look light material with removable chamois, so can double as shorts.They are expensive though - R1200.

Never had heat issues with them. Although the pair I got were a little bit bigger than I normally wear, so they are perhaps on the too-baggy side.

Justin: i've got an Alpinestars DH shorts for sale. Brand new and sourced from CRC. trying to swing it cos it's too small.

Might be a bit flash for normal XC riding, but i use it for all occassions, and fits the bill perfectly. Let me know if you interested. Willing to negotiate :)

Still 750? I'm actually a 32...How exact are the sizes?

Hi

I'm looking for new mtb baggeys, but don't know which to go for?

I'm in the market for about R600.

Any ideas?

have a look at Solomons, i bought a pair for R400. comfortable

Second that - Hoss gear is top quality and they also make them in a 3/4 length

Where do you buy Hoss? I.e. stockists?

Where do you buy Hoss? I.e. stockists?

Second that, where are there stockist of Hoss and Salomon shorts in Cape Town.

I have found Endura shorts at Revolution cycles for 700-900 bucks. And they look the business

Not sure where to find Hoss in Cpt. Maybe check Meerkat's supplier list. It's the same agent as Hope. The Endura Singletrack baggies have always been highly rated by the UK publications. If you have a relative in the USA ask them to get you Hoss baggies online for $30.