Youth day ride

Did a nice 175km ride yesterday. Took a nice long circle route to Sun City and back.

Took us 6hrs to do the ride, but it was not a "hard" ride (my avg HR was 153 (71%), which for me is low) Avg speed 28.5km/h.

On the way back, just outside Sun City, as we turned of into the Mine roads, we met a couple of guys coming from JHB side, was not perchance the Cycle Lab guys, and were there any Hubbers amongst them?

Eish..how badly I wanted to do that ride....smileys/smiley19.gif , but to maintain peace in the house and not to end up sleeping in the garage, I agreed to go down to Durban for the long weekend instead.. I miss my bike !!!  smileys/smiley19.gif

Did another 50km recovery ride on Saturday. Did it without computer or HR monitor. "Ride as you like" ride.

Did a fairly tough route of 140km on Sunday. Route include 2 x climbs, the rest drags all the way.

Tired but satisfied this morning. Got some new hope for the Jock.

Amoryns, you "trespassed" on our turf this weekend. Why you not declare your presence!?smileys/smiley2.gif

We did most of the Swartruggens route yesterday, turned of on the Koster road about 10km past Moedwil. Then went to Koster, Derby and back to Rustenburg.  That Swartruggens route is quite challenging will all the drags.

Next time you come to RTB, advice beforehand, and you can do the ride thing with our club.

Ehmmm.. Wannabe,

Spidey did ask if there was anybody that wanted to join him riding from RTB to Magalies to meet us on the way to Rustenburg!!!

https://www.bikehub.co.za/f_posts.asp?TID=5442&amp ;PN=1

Hi all the peanuts in Rustenburg. 

Couple of the TCS peanuts are coming through from Gagateng via Magaliesburg to Rustenburg.

Problem is that I am sitting in Rustenburg and will meet them halfway.......if I can find the way........

So.....two choices.....I go find the route.....
Or you guys from Rustenburg organise a ride out to Magaliesburg' date=' which if you won't mind I can join,  to meet up and show the stadsjapies your beautiful playground.....[/quote'] 28 Views, no reply from Wannabe Dead

wannabe....ya the drags were quite a bummer.... we did it all the way back motorpacing....phew, lekker hard I tell ya

Cruxpearl, when do we see the fotos of this ride, or were the paparazi not there?

The paparazi....she is always present! smileys/smiley2.gif.

Had a nice ride with Amoryn, Wonder Woman, Dudet (Chicken!), Copman and a team mate that needs a haircut!

134km in all....Lovely country we have!!
Gummy....you missed a good ride! smileys/smiley17.gif

The paparazi....she is always present! Click on image to open in new window.

Had a nice ride with Amoryn, Wonder Woman, Dudet (Chicken!), Copman and a team mate that needs a haircut!

Gummy....you missed a good ride! Click on image to open in new window

[/quote']

Sorry, I was otherwise engaged underwater, watching mantarays, morays and other creatures smileys/smiley4.gif

Crux, missed that post completely. smileys/smiley9.gif

Spidy, why you not PM me. Would have loved to meet and greet you guys!!

The paparazi....she is always present! Click on image to open in new window.

Gummy....you missed a good ride! Click on image to open in new window

[/quote']

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_19_2.gif