24 Solo

TitusTi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TitusTi, there's not much technical ground to include at NF, what you saw was probably it!

Really MichH' date=' that's not great, hope it rains then, 2 years ago I was bored to tears![/quote']

you gonna have dancers this time round LOLLOLLOL so don't cry......might be embarassing Wink

hmmmmmm, just thinking: the dancers may encourage one to start a lap, but could they also cause many riders not to finish a lap?

hmmmmmm' date=' just thinking: the dancers may encourage one to start a lap, but could they also cause many riders not to finish a lap?[/quote']

hey it was your grand idea

that way only girls will finish :)

and i will beat mampara :) maybe we should get some dancers this coming sun......

hmmmmmm' date=' just thinking: the dancers may encourage one to start a lap, but could they also cause many riders not to finish a lap?[/quote']

hey it was your grand idea

that way only girls will finish :)

and i will beat mampara :) maybe we should get some dancers this coming sun......

maybe i can ask the omni-motion guys for some chippendales for the gals? or maybe that wentworth dude from prison break?

maybe i can ask the omni-motion guys for some chippendales for the gals? or maybe that wentworth dude from prison break?

Oh no....don't get them started! Ermm

Oh no....don't get them started! Ermm

LOLLOLLOLLOL

oh, wentworth is soooooooo dreamy!

minty, i've been back and forth to your whistler posting so many times today that i've made a beeeeeeg decision. gonna sell my kids for medical research to get to canada! please don't tell their mom!

minty' date=' i've been back and forth to your whistler posting so many times today that i've made a beeeeeeg decision. gonna sell my kids for medical research to get to canada!
[/quote']

Sounds like a good trade Wink

please don't tell their mom!

Hey....my lips are sealed anyway, but if you sell her too you can go for longer Thumbs%20Up

minty' date=' i've been back and forth to your whistler posting so many times today that i've made a beeeeeeg decision. gonna sell my kids for medical research to get to canada!
[/quote']

Hey....my lips are sealed anyway' date=' but if you sell her too you can go for longer Thumbs%20Up

[/quote']

will post a classified later in the day. the kids are easy, but i'm struggling to find a sales pitch for their momLOLLOLLOL

Really MichH' date=' that's not great, hope it rains then, 2 years ago I was bored to tears![/quote']

you gonna have dancers this time round LOLLOLLOL so don't cry......might be embarassing Wink

If they dance everytime you cross the start/finish line you can call them..........Lap dancers.

That's my coat over there. Yes, the one with the tar and feathers on it.

If they dance everytime you cross the start/finish line you can call them..........Lap dancers.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClapClap

[/quote']

Hey....my lips are sealed anyway' date=' but if you sell her too you can go for longer Thumbs%20Up

[/quote']

will post a classified later in the day. the kids are easy, but i'm struggling to find a sales pitch for their momLOLLOLLOL

What about a package deal....? Throw in one of the kids as a sweetener?

I love it! LOLClap