24 Solo

TitusTi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After last year's race' date=' there was talk of doing a Hubber's team. Any takers?[/quote']

I'm sure TCS will have a team, so I'll probably be there anyway! But I'm keen to ride aswell. Just remember I can only ride during day light hours, and then can play support person!!

My night goggles don't work that well.CryLOL

I'll start a new thread and leave TitusTi in peace..!

Okay, go ahead so that we can start looking for a kit sponsor aswell.

After last year's race' date=' there was talk of doing a Hubber's team. Any takers?[/quote']

I'm sure TCS will have a team, so I'll probably be there anyway! But I'm keen to ride aswell. Just remember I can only ride during day light hours, and then can play support person!!

My night goggles don't work that well.CryLOL

just use that thing that's on top of the cat's head on your avatar! that looks like it could see in the dark for youLOL

will you talk k*k to me Mints? :P

Nothing like a dirty conversation Wink

Honey' date=' I'm prepared to put money on the fact that you can't talk dirty :) Or drink beer......... LOL
[/quote']

Do I come accross as being THAT innocent....? Embarrassed

I CAN drink beer....I just don't cope very well with it Confused

It's a proper movie that tells a story' date=' watched it with non-riders, they said they got goose pumps. It explains how it all works and why we do it.
[/quote']

A friend of mine watched it and said there was one part focusing on the suffering endured by the eventual winner that seriously brought tears to his eyes

will you talk k*k to me Mints? :P

Nothing like a dirty conversation Wink

Honey' date=' I'm prepared to put money on the fact that you can't talk dirty :) Or drink beer......... LOL
[/quote']

Do I come accross as being THAT innocent....? Embarrassed

I CAN drink beer....I just don't cope very well with it Confused

in a word YES LOL 

A friend of mine watched it and said there was one part focusing on the suffering endured by the eventual winner that seriously brought tears to his eyes

It is pretty harsh what that boy did to himself! I tried to speak to him after but he just wasn't there!

Man Alive holy roller, where have you been, that will go down as the most incredible 24 performance ever, quite amazing. just shows what the body can do (up to a point). bloody Aussies!

It is pretty harsh what that boy did to himself! I tried to speak to him after but he just wasn't there!

I don't think he was all there to begin with if you catch my drift ShockedWink

Scotty - for our sake I hope not, LittleBen couldn't concentrate on the riding had flippin tattoo's all over the place!