24 Solo

TitusTi

Trying to get a group from the club together. Mention MTB and they're keen' date=' mention 24 hours and they are full of excuses. [/quote']

then spring the fact tha't it's a 24-hour only when they arrive

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha....last year at the Malmesbury race Ti's back-up seriously had a full-on coffee/latte/espresso machine going! His supporters have also been known to bring other items of convenience to races....like a full lounge suite! LOL

I'll gladly share.....we need to do some sourcing up there for this event I think! Wink

Might have worked HR, but they are already wise to me LOL Need to find some new fools fellows

Might have worked HR' date=' but they are already wise to me LOL Need to find some new fools fellows [/quote']

Hey Scotty, few brave people here (Germiston ) (Wise) anyway , when is it and details?

PM me?

After last year's race' date=' there was talk of doing a Hubber's team. Any takers?[/quote']

ME!!!!!!!!!!

Was just gonna say - TitusTi what you doing posting 24 hour stuff under 'product reviews', but then noticed the post had actually 'deteriorated' into an event/racing topic! And yes I did contribute to that, sorry!

BTW TitusTi - is it something that I can watch with my wife, in that it has some sort of start, whats happening, how do 24 hours work etc. and then the elation at the end? Or is it another of those showing okes riding round and round (now those may be interesting to us cyclists for a short time but for most other people they aint!)

will you talk k*k to me Mints? :P

Nothing like a dirty conversation Wink

Honey, I'm prepared to put money on the fact that you can't talk dirty :) Or drink beer......... LOL

Was just gonna say - TitusTi what you doing posting 24 hour stuff under 'product reviews'' date=' but then noticed the post had actually 'deteriorated' into an event/racing topic! And yes I did contribute to that, sorry!

BTW TitusTi - is it something that I can watch with my wife, in that it has some sort of start, whats happening, how do 24 hours work etc. and then the elation at the end? Or is it another of those showing okes riding round and round (now those may be interesting to us cyclists for a short time but for most other people they aint!)
[/quote']

It's a proper movie that tells a story, watched it with non-riders, they said they got goose pumps. It explains how it all works and why we do it.

Now that interests me, will check out the trailer (thanks HR!). Done 3 now in a 4 man team and will be back this year again.

it's made by the same guys who did "offroad to athens", which is the story of the american hopefuls who wanted to race the olympics. another must-see. holy roller2007-08-28 05:43:36