A Mrs. in Need of Help Please

Mrs Colonel

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have got the black saddle with the pink flowers on' date=' awesome saddle best thing since ........... Sliced Bread!!!!LOL[/quote']

white, brown or wholewheat?

Wo-Hoo!!!  I found pink tyres at Willie Engelbrecht!  I've despatched Colonel to fetch them!  I might have to wait until next month for the saddle!

Thanks for all your help. 

Colonel, Colonel, Colonel.....what is she withholding from you to allow her to treat you like this...? 20070831_012029_nono.gif

Come on dammit....you gotta take charge of your household! 20070831_012052_incazzato.gif

Guest colonel

Mint: Everytime I buy her something she does the dishes and then I odnt have to so this is a small price to pay for some housework.

Mint: Everytime I buy her something she does the dishes and then I odnt have to so this is a small price to pay for some housework.

Ok, if you say so....I'm unmarried so don't expect me to understand the concept Wink

Or maybe it's a case of "I wash your back and you wash the dishes"

Wo-Hoo!!!  I found pink tyres at Willie Engelbrecht!  I've despatched Colonel to fetch them!  I might have to wait until next month for the saddle!

Thanks for all your help. 

Colonel' date=' Colonel, Colonel.....what is she withholding from you to allow her to treat you like this...? 20070831_012029_nono.gif

Come on dammit....you gotta take charge of your household! 20070831_012052_incazzato.gif

[/quote']

AND - They were on for me when I got home last night...so I guess I have to make supper some time as wellLOL

There's a company called Indusry 9, last year they made a set of Pink Anodized wheels for on of the guys at World 24 hour solo champs, they looked really good and I'm not a big fan of pink!

gees thats nice!  I better start washing!

I'll have to take the couch pic this weekend.

Hey you had better get washing firl,, those are a pretty sexy set of wheels, Mr C,,, better start saving

Man Buff, did you REALLY have to post that pic? Your own bike is currently my dream mtb, but that Scott is seriously giving your's competition now... *okay ORCA....i'm washing out my mouth!!!*

...now...if i can just change those pesky "Scott" stickers to Orbea...