Gravel Travel what and rip off

Inusc

When I phoned OAKPICS I was told the Pics taken where only for promotional purposes. What's up with that?

WTF??

When I phoned OAKPICS I was told the Pics taken where only for promotional purposes. What's up with that?

I am a amature photographer so do not expect too much...........but if you spot yourself.......it is for free ! Some of my photos taken on Saturday and Sunday.

http://s1068.photobu.../u445/tcbotha1/

• 11 months later...

Races are expensive Inusc. Don't know this race, but when I enter a race I don't expect any freebies. It's nice to get them though.

If they promises singletrack and there weren't any, then that's something to complain for sure.

That's why I enjoy Babbas Lodge mtb race every month. For R100 you get a medal, juice, banana and t-shirt. That's value for money.

I did Babbas lodge earlier this year. I got a medal and a very small packet of water. Nothing else - not even the photo they took. Wont do that again.

dbarr1861, welcome to The Hub.

Please check the dates of threads before you decide to post on them. This was posted during August 2012, so rather old.

Post Edited:

Apologies Dbarr and again, welcome (back) to the Hub.