The HUB Safety Signs

shaunh

Shaun

We seem to have a whole host of places, we need to prioritise the highest traffic areas and then my dear fellow hubbers and myself need to get our grubby paws into our wallets for a few sheckles to buy more signs

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolfie jy en Shaun moet nou nie AL die signs daar in die koue Bokkeveld van Centurion gaan opsit nie!!!!!!! Julle MOET signs in die Noorde opsit ook waar die grootste gedeelte van die beskaafde Pretoria woonagtig is!!!!!!!!
Dont they normally hang around at Loftus?

thanks wolfie, never even noticed. musta happened last night when we convinced skye to post a pic of her other/better half snoozing with laptop in, well, his lap! to celebrate, i'll go halfies on a sign. can you wait till the 7th? i got a windfall coming in them. remind me though. i'm a scatterbrain.

Hey D-R, you can share a sign with me. Big%20smile Both of us rarely venture onto tar but it's for a good cause.

lulu' date=' update me. is your sign up? and have you taken it drinkies yet?[/quote']

Hey HR,

Yip, my sign is up.  Shaun told me where it was but I forgotEmbarrassed maybe he'll be kind enough to remind me (pretty please ShaunSmile).  I think now that the weather is starting to warm up, a plan must be made.

And the sign Wolfie and I sponsored will propably be one of the ones put up in the centurion area (I think). And then I'll be able to visit oftenBig%20smile

Once again, my thanks to you Wolfie for doing your utmost to keep this initiative alive. In my opinion, you should get the special recognition on the Hub as slowpoke suggested.

To the other guys whom all have donated funds before, THANK YOU.

I will post the account details tomorrow.

'IN GIVING YOU SHALL RECEIVE'

May GOD bless you all & keep you Safe!!!

Shaun

There are a large number of us who wholeheartedly support what you are doing, others just need a reminder now and then and for them I'm happy to be the irritating little voice that reminds from time to time.

At the end of the day the fact that a sign is up somewhere telling people that I'm on the road and they keep an eye out for me is reward enough