This Sunday Ride (25-06)

ewep

I'm glad to hear she enjoyed it ewep. I was worried that she would've been peeved after it turned into such a loooong day!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, Leisl will join again... looks like we might just be getting her motivated to start riding properly again smileys/smiley2.gif soon she'll be able to stay on her bike instead of the car for the whole ride

Hmmm, depends on how I feel after doing a duathlon on Saturday, 1200/1400. and then this ride. Eishhhhsmileys/smiley5.gif

SP, the first few kms are downhill/flat.  I think she'll enjoy it.  One of the "visitors" are just starting to ride as well.

Sorry guys that I have not been online and able to contribute much lately but I have really bad flu and have been booked off work. Herewith a profile of the Suikerbosrand route for your perusal (don't let it scare you off though!). It isn't the route that you will be riding from Alberton to the nature reserve and back but that 35k's or so in the middle is the nature reserve!

Are you all OK with the route for Sunday?

uploads/BigBen/images/2006-06-22_203353_SKBR_Profile.JPG

Thanks BB that looks interesting and ideal Jock training. Probably scared off half the group though smileys/smiley2.gif.

Hope you recover soon and then you can join us on the next ride.

Probably scared off half the group though Click on image to open in new window.

[/quote']

I think I'll moan again!!!!! smileys/smiley5.gifsmileys/smiley5.gif

Hope you recover soon and then you can join us on the next ride.

Hear Hear

I think I'll moan again!!!!! Click on image to open in new windowClick on image to open in new window
[/quote']

Ag Ewep shut up and just ride now man  smileys/smiley2.gif .

By the way, thanks for the map.

I say give him a beer!!!... and some walking shoes smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley2.gif

I say give him a beer!!!... and some walking shoes Click on image to open in new windowClick on image to open in new window[/quote']

As of today my waterbottles will be known as, WAIT FOR IT, BEER bottles!!!  smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

Only joking about the moaning, actually scared and looking forward to the ride!!  With my weight I should be scared of Suikerbos.smileys/smiley19.gif

and epoh' date=' you can bring along a tow-rope for us to hang on to![/quote']

eheh! the support vehicle needs to ride in front this time and i suggest we rather attach the rope to the support vehicle smileys/smiley4.gif

Forecast: Sunday, 25 June 2006

Min:   -1?C Max:   17?C http://www.weathersa.co.za/Images/icons/sun.gif
Weather:   Fine.
Wind:   light south-easterly
Sunrise:      06:55 Sunset:   17:25
Moonrise:     06:48 Moonset:   17:07
Moonphase:   New Moon

Dit gaan dalkies net 07:00 VREK koud wees smileys/smiley26.gif