Groenies ride - September 26th…

Tumbleweed

Cannot come anymore. Sorry peeps. :( please do t again though....??? Have a blast, and don't fall, that's not fun. ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem . But please let me know before friday so I can collect the bike and get it ready .

Hi DR,

Thanks for the offer.I will take you up on that.

I am down from Thursday eve at my daughter in 4 ways so can pick up from you anytime or however you would like to do it.My RSA number will be 0836032197 From Thursday pm

Once again this is well appreciated.

I hope you will be at Groenies on Sunday so I can ply you with beer and Botswana fillet

Cheers

Marius

where are what time we all meeting???

8 bells in the lower parking lot. Look for a cream Hardbody…that's my bakkie, not a reference to my chiselled torso.

If you turn left into the main parking as usual, follow the first turn to the right, it'll bear left again and run parallel to the road that goes towards Fountains. You'll see an ablution block and braai areas on your right.

Hey all don't know if anybody will read this before 2moro, if any of the guys and girls have go a 2 or 3mm spacer for me?? I'll pay for it I completely forgot to get today :( :( see everybody in the morning :)

Hey all don't know if anybody will read this before 2moro, if any of the guys and girls have go a 2 or 3mm spacer for me?? I'll pay for it I completely forgot to get today :( :( see everybody in the morning :)

Headset spacer? I think I have a 5mm somewhere. Look for the silver corsa tomorrow.

Be careful for the ostriches!! They've got two chicks and are aggressive. The male made a mock-charge on me this morning. Nearly Sh*t myself!! :o :huh: