Groenies ride - September 26th…

Tumbleweed

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys - was a lekker ride. sworry for being so slow... one day i'll grow up and be brave enough to tackle (and manage) technical things (yes folk, to me groenies is technical :P )

Very lekka day at the reserve. Nice to catch up with old friends, and put some faces to names of new ones.

Kranswurm, am glad the place didn't disappoint you…as your fillet didn't fail to disappoint us! WOWSERS, now that was a fillet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

To those who overslept a bit, next time! ;)

thanks was a cool ride, sorry i had to leave early...

Nice meeting you, mate! Nice bike. Sorry I missed your post about the spacers, coulda sorted you out.

thanks everyone - i had a lekker time. Kransie, that fillet was utterly divine!!!! thank you soooo much for spoiling us. tyerone, thanks for keeping me company - i'd have died trying to keep up with the others. barry, please remind connor not to injure himself before a ride again ;)

Nice meeting you, mate! Nice bike. Sorry I missed your post about the spacers, coulda sorted you out.

its ok, ja my bike still need to kit it out a bit more upgrade crank and rear der...

Very lekka day at the reserve. Nice to catch up with old friends, and put some faces to names of new ones.

Kranswurm, am glad the place didn't disappoint you…as your fillet didn't fail to disappoint us! WOWSERS, now that was a fillet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

To those who overslept a bit, next time! ;)

Howzit,

Thanks again for everything.Yes that was a barbel of note and one of the betters. B) It was demolished in no time at all :blink:

Groenies is cool very cool.

thanks everyone - i had a lekker time. Kransie, that fillet was utterly divine!!!! thank you soooo much for spoiling us. tyerone, thanks for keeping me company - i'd have died trying to keep up with the others. barry, please remind connor not to injure himself before a ride again ;)

Its a pleasure.Claire says thats the best one to date.

Thanks again

Big thank you to DR for the loan of the bike and to Dibbles for riding with Claire and taking the bike back

Now we have a four day weekend coming up....yay :D