Hot leg?

manbearpig

haha could also be that your pants are too tight lol

Emmoma,

You are right. The search of word MERALGIA PARESTHETICA gives websites which provide the details of the symptoms which are mentioned in the forum. It is a nerve problem. Major cause is use of tight jeans or pants which compress the nerve on outer thigh. Because of this thigh nerve, transferred symptoms may occur. I think more search will give us a clue to find the appropriate treatment.

After a long time i could get the name of the desease which comes close to the symptoms i have. thanks.

I

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What next cervelo next we wont be able to joke about race, religion, politics midgets or stereo types.

Man i hate this whole politically correctness thing.

& what might be wrong with owning Midgets? They work very well i might have you know! :D

Right height to help massage that HOT Leg? :P

It could also very well be your foot diving inwards on the down stroke as you might have relatively deep arches and quite a varus tilt on the forefoot.

The patella dives inwards, the tibia follows that, a big number of revolutions per ride over works the muscle between the knee and the malleolus.

It could also be over working the Pes Anserinus as well as the Patellar Ligament from the inward tilt.

Perhaps the bursa is not getting enough fluid, it could even be an ITB related issue.

My guess, foot shims.

You could be right there oke who runs funny, my shoe inserts have been pressed flatter over time and my instep arch is very steep. Give yourself a Bells.

You could be right there oke who runs funny, my shoe inserts have been pressed flatter over time and my instep arch is very steep. Give yourself a Bells.

How about you buy me a Stella some time B)

Hot leg syndrome in the lower leg is a serious condition and not to be scorned at.

There are many ways to deal with this but the simplest way which would not require surgery is the following method.

Be careful when you leave home to look at the direction of the sun, once you have noticed this be sure to ride with the RIGHT side of your body in the sun, the hot sensation should then shift to the right leg.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA BRILLIANT!

Hot leg is a natural consequence of violating the laws of causality.

Such violations may take the form of replying to posts before they are posted:

post-2030-011795100 1284465784.png

Danm!! This post is hilarious...

MBP how's that psychic ability coming along?

What Am i thinking next?? :D