The Old School Boys

MANIC CYCLES

The Camp Record on Dave's bike must be over 10 years old...! He says campy is the ONLY Groupset for him..

That makes him a very smart man in my books :-)

The purple bike in the back round, how much?

Looking for a bike for my Little one? ;)

R799-00 for the Raleigh in the background, 5% Dsicount for a Regular Hubber like you ;)

:) Unfortunately did not get much time to talk about his bike, but it has a French 'GTI' saddle on it, steel frame

Did he just pop in for a visit?

My brother has this saying that what one person still try to learn, the other person has long forgotten. Implying that the second person has much more knowledge than one can think of.

I had the privilege of riding a odd 40 km with and seasoned cyclist last Sunday..... and I call him seasoned because old is something else. Old is sitting in rocking chair - not on a bike. What amazed me of this guy is that he had a “stent” put in 3 weeks ago – but he is riding 40km (Is this something for that tread : You know you a cyclist when………..) We had a nice chat and yes, with his experience he pointed out some mistakes I make. And I learned from him.

So I guess what I am trying to say is: Respect people... This man knows what you still trying to learn. :)

Edited by Mads