You don't own the road

Lipton

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just weird to see someone that joined the hub today post complaints about roadies on his first post. <_<

Not really

Does not take much to complain about roadies.Comes naturally

Are you a roadie?

Just weird to see someone that joined the hub today post complaints about roadies on his first post. <_<

Why? What has post count got to do with anything?

Yip I am a roadie :D

Dont care about post counts just strange to see someone just joined thehub and first post is a complaint about roadies but ok maybe we deserve it.

Irresponsible cyclists.....they ride a 10kg bike, only endangering themselves......an irresponsible motorist drives a 2 ton piece of steel endangering himself and at least 5 other people around him....

So, actually, you see his point. No one has the right to mow anyone down. Agreed. But cyclists always gets off second best, that’s why we need to use our heads and not ride like idiots.

" You don't own the road "

Yes i do ! i pay my taxes ........ITS AAALLL MIINNEEE....... hhhhaaaa , :lol:

just a lighter view on this , these debates never end , my two cents if you want to be stupid then you gonna get hit by a car.no point having a bitch on here as the dudes who took up the road probly dont use this awesome site of ours.

Anyway, I agree, this forum is called Rant n Rave, so if you spot cyclists riding like idiots, you have every right to post it here and lodge your complaint.

Go read.....I did not say he does not have a right....hell....it's the interweb....

What I am saying is that moaning the the Hub does not help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your complaint makes 1 more cyclist ride responsibly, then you have achieved something.

Idiot cyclist breaking the law does not read TheHub.

so it is up to us (as cyclists) to do the policing. The hub is one way to do this.

Wrong again....all Hubber are angels. Ask ahead. No one here ride like idiots. Everyone obey the law. If you say or think differently, you WILL get nailed and burnt to death!!! ;)

Many cyclists do ride like idiots and still have the cheek to moan at the motorists and blame motorists for the accidents that they (the cyclists) have caused.

I have not heard of ONE death on the hub that was caused by a cyclist. ALL deaths and reports I have read during the past 4 years were drunk drivers/hit and run/yellow lane driving/speeding/skipping red lights/"did not see you" BS....pick one....not ONE was the cause of a cyclist behaving like an idiot.

So yes...I will keep on RANTING and finger pointing at motorist for they remain the MOST irresponsible and inconsiderate road users of them all.

Reminds me of this Black something whisky add........."How do you think it was bank in 1850?"

"Definitely no lawyers".......

If that were true, and we could SHOOT every road user disobeying road rules, there would be A *$&%&$^ load of cars, especially Pagero, BMW and Land Rovers (Break downs in this case) standing next to the road en very few bicycles....

Just saying.....

Dude. Stop bitching about cyclist on a cycling forum. You get nowhere!

Secondly.....if stupidity or inconsideration makes you a candidate to get mowed down in an accident, 90% of all MOTORISTS will be dead and my heart will pump chocolates!!!! B)

Just this morning on my commute I saw 56 cars speeding, 3 buses skipping red lights, 24 people talking of phones, 12 unroadworthy taxis and countless other law breaking motorists.

Irresponsible cyclists.....they ride a 10kg bike, only endangering themselves......an irresponsible motorist drives a 2 ton piece of steel endangering himself and at least 5 other people around him....

So take them bitchin' and go post on a motoring site!!!!!!!! :angry:

Dude I am so with you on this one

Well said

Go read.....I did not say he does not have a right....hell....it's the interweb....

What I am saying is that moaning the the Hub does not help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot cyclist breaking the law does not read TheHub.

Wrong again....all Hubber are angels. Ask ahead. No one here ride like idiots. Everyone obey the law. If you say or think differently, you WILL get nailed and burnt to death!!! ;)

I have not heard of ONE death on the hub that was caused by a cyclist. ALL deaths and reports I have read during the past 4 years were drunk drivers/hit and run/yellow lane driving/speeding/skipping red lights/"did not see you" BS....pick one....not ONE was the cause of a cyclist behaving like an idiot.

So yes...I will keep on RANTING and finger pointing at motorist for they remain the MOST irresponsible and inconsiderate road users of them all.

Reminds me of this Black something whisky add........."How do you think it was bank in 1850?"

"Definitely no lawyers".......

If that were true, and we could SHOOT every road user disobeying road rules, there would be A *$&%&$^ load of cars, especially Pagero, BMW and Land Rovers (Break downs in this case) standing next to the road en very few bicycles....

Just saying.....

Again I am with spidy here

Agreed first post should be to introduce yourself then complain.

I know that the MTN ladies are having a training camp at Clarens. Possibly the whole male and female squad!?

Well If I get a big yellow van with MTN branding following me around for support when I buy a MTN top I'm getting out now and buy one.

It was MTN sponsored cyclists they had their MTN support vehicle on the route.

I'm not complaining just stating a fact that cyclist should realise that we share the road with other road users and not own the road. Even if you are a hot shot sponsored cyclist.