Lets all just be friends

Caerus

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The roadie vs mountain goat is an age old war. Do not attempt to come here with your hippie attitude!

I got 50c for you to phone someone who cares !!!

Damn hippie

The roadie vs mountain goat is an age old war. Do not attempt to come here with your hippie attitude!

I got 50c for you to phone someone who cares !!!

Damn hippie

So much of anger & aggresion my dear friend, maybe keep the 50c and you call someone :)

lol, I aint no hippie. If I could also afford a road bike I would - I like everyone, cant I just sit on the fence. Its all about cycling aint it :P

Except for that c&%t that drove on our back wheels hooting in the blowing wind along Hendrik Potgeiter this morning, when we had the right of way and were not transgressing any rule of the road - you f@5kwit!

Dude, You cannot make a phone call with 50c you will have to give us more. Alas telephone charges, a rant for another day.

Dude, You cannot make a phone call with 50c you will have to give us more. Alas telephone charges, a rant for another day.

What!!! Damn country is going to the dogs, I remember back in the days when you could pick up a third rate hooker for 50c and still buy an ice-cream afterwards.

Please can we not all argue, and all be friends :) Spread the love & the peace for all things cycling :D

Pah!

You just stop your goody goody, namby pamby, hoity toity, ispo facto, la-di-da fannying about!

Pah!

You just stop your goody goody, namby pamby, hoity toity, ispo facto, la-di-da fannying about!

Im so much of sorry, How bad of me :( Scolding accepted <_<

If I whistle Kumbhaya, will everyone please join in? At your desks ... all together now ....

There's no singing emoticon! Scandalous. Is this the one for whistling? :huh: Where's Admin when you need him?

Oh! Singing Khumbaya. I need some lunch. My mind's beginning to wander.

Surely you cant post this under Rant and Rave thats far too much agro...surely something more easy going like Chit Chat or Wanted.