This is why **common sense** is vital in S.A.

Nish4

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All challenges solved within 48 hours! Does he take pre-94.7 bookings?

Yip, for the small sum of R300 he'll make sure you finish the 94.7 in under 48 hours.

so why do you think education is vital with ref to this ad;

i think he is smart enough,

firstly he is a professor, (even though self proclaimed)

he found a area in the market we he can sell his services and i would think that many people of his ethnic origin believes in these rituals.

he has also included directions / map to his office

he has a short turn around time

he has time management, you can see by appointment only,

and he has over 10 years of experience.

Actually the whole world needs 'common sense'. I can't see any difference between what Prof. Dungu does and what your local paster, imam, rabbi or priest does at the local shul, church, mosque or temple.

Actually the whole world needs 'common sense'. I can't see any difference between what Prof. Dungu does and what your local paster, imam, rabbi or priest does at the local shul, church, mosque or temple.

oy, vey, hail Mary, and Santa maria... now you have gone and done it. The can is open and the worms are crawling out! ;)

This one could get interesting...

The problem is that there are hundreds of these "professors" and "doctors" and they all make a killing ;)

I think it's more a lack of common sense for the majority.

Damn right, I had the same thought but was too chickenshit to say it for fear of a fire and brimstone flaming.

People who go to these professors and magic doctors, doesn't have any less common sense than the steroid filled gym junkies you see in the locker rooms @ virgin active, admiring themselves in the mirror. That is exactly why I quit my gym membership. If I want upperbody workout I surf, for lower body I cycle and instead of powerplate I look for nice stretch of sinkplaat road on my mtb. I have to say, these days it is the educated people who do a lot of the stupid things we see, while the uneducated just use what they know to survive.

People who go to these professors and magic doctors, doesn't have any less common sense than the steroid filled gym junkies you see in the locker rooms @ virgin active, admiring themselves in the mirror. That is exactly why I quit my gym membership. If I want upperbody workout I surf, for lower body I cycle and instead of powerplate I look for nice stretch of sinkplaat road on my mtb. I have to say, these days it is the educated people who do a lot of the stupid things we see, while the uneducated just use what they know to survive.

Not too sure what you're on about with the gym thing, but definitely agree about the educated people. Rich, educated peeps with plenty of loot and not enough meaning in their lives are the snake oil salesman's best friend.

LMAO at `17 guess you are pretty stuffed when you contract HIV after making "more rounds" as he offers no cure for that.