Epic 'pimped' ! What u think?

NotSoBigBen

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HR - I can only aspire to such greatness (bows down to DR) but with shaved legs!

hhhhhhmmmmmmmm I wonder if they do helmets ............................

It is nice that you do it in style - color coded bikes / kit. That is the way to go if you can afford it.

LOL dont blame you Tongue are those the RavX bar ends? Stuck between them and the cane creeks

cane creeks. they're beaut. and they give somany more options

Those are the RavX ones, well spotted Mauritzvw! They cost a lot less than the Cane Creeks but I notice that the 'rubber' coating at the bottom ends are already worn away down to the metal. They work for me.

HR - my boet rides with Cane Creeks and they are very nice and more durable but at a cost! Then again you gets what you pays for dontcha!

Those are the RavX ones' date=' well spotted Mauritzvw! They cost a lot less than the Cane Creeks but I notice that the 'rubber' coating at the bottom ends are already worn away down to the metal. They work for me.

HR - my boet rides with Cane Creeks and they are very nice and more durable but at a cost! Then again you gets what you pays for dontcha!
[/quote']

you're looking at about R660 for grips and ends (though i got staff discount so i got em on all 3 mountain bikes - big brag, sorry) but worth it, and durable (read: fall resistant)